Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 am

FULHAM IN AYEW TALKS

13/06/18

Sky Sports News understands Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker Jordan Ayew.

Sky sources claim the newly-promoted Premier League club have made a bid of £8m for the Ghana international.

Ayew was Swansea’s top scorer last season with seven goals, but they were unable to prevent their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.

Re: Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:FULHAM IN AYEW TALKS

13/06/18

Sky Sports News understands Fulham are in talks to sign Swansea striker Jordan Ayew.

Sky sources claim the newly-promoted Premier League club have made a bid of £8m for the Ghana international.

Ayew was Swansea’s top scorer last season with seven goals, but they were unable to prevent their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship.

He's shite, I thought fulham would buy better tbh, I think we will be above fulham this season

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 am

He is so overrated. Terrible attitude gets annoyed and Gives up if things aren't going his way.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:38 am

They not keeping Mitrovic then ?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

not a bad buy for them, they will create more opportunities than swansea did

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 am

don’t get the hype

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 am

wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

He's shite, I thought fulham would buy better tbh, I think we will be above fulham this season

If they are replacing Mitrovic with Ayew I agree with you on that one :thumbup:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:37 am

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

They are keeping some of there team from last season and adding crap like ayew

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:16 am

wez1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Yep, mind you if they also sign Mitrovic they'll be in a better position than us upfront at the moment :roll: :lol: Let's hope Warnock has something lined up :thumbup:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Ayew is shit, Mitrovic is decent, he would be perfect for us!!!

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

13/06/18

Yep, mind you if they also sign Mitrovic they'll be in a better position than us upfront at the moment :roll: :lol: Let's hope Warnock has something lined up :thumbup:

I don't think they are there type of football will leave them exposed ,they didntvfinish above us last year and they are not really upgrading there team

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:27 pm

He’s one of them if he turns up on the day he can be very good didn’t he score 11 goals last season? Not bad really