Taff's Well vs. Cardiff City :: Ticket Details

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Taff's Well vs. Cardiff City :: Ticket Details

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Shed wrote:As much as i agree it's costly, but at least the money is going to LOCAL charities.
Youll happily pay 25-40 pound to go in the pockets of the players and club like Bristol city and Leeds, why would you not be happy spending the same or less to go to some fantastic causes?

First I never even read it was going to any cause, even though I put it out :lol:

But secondly, The money hardly ever goes to the charity as 90% of money ever collected usually never gets to the charity as its some how eaten up with expenses.

My comments are more regarding many many City fans have complained and boycotted Championship clubs for charging over £25.

Annis not all money raised get costs TAKEN out
Me and william took £1002.20p to velindre hospital all in cash
We raised all this money from city supporters and family
By doing fancy dress at cardiff city last home and away games ccsc collection and sandmartin collection no commision or costs
Were takenout they got all the money
Really dont see any problem in these ticket prices

Steve, Totally different, what you did was all of your own backs and did it all for free and was fantastic by you and William :thumbright: :thumbright:

Steve, its a pre-season friendly against no more than village team and just going by what the above posters are saying on here, Twitter & FB, fans do think its well over priced.

Why didn’t they charge a morse sensible price and maybe add say £2 on for charity and then do collections / raffles at the ground. That way it keeps the ticket prices reasonable and it gives a chance for those who choose to / can afford to give to charities, the chance to do so.
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby RV Casual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:It will sell out, I won't be there as I think it's too expensive. No big deal really.

Your right mate :thumbup: It's silly to argue about it, I should have just had my say and left it at that.

For the record, I hope it sells out and they make a shit load of money for the two charity's but like you I won't be going, as I said, I already give a fair whack to charity's every month so when I spend my disposable income I look for value for money and £15/£20 for a friendly isn't that for me.

That's it from me now (thank f**k haha). :bluescarf:
RV Casual

Postby troobloo3339 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:28 pm

RV Casual wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:It will sell out, I won't be there as I think it's too expensive. No big deal really.

Your right mate :thumbup: It's silly to argue about it, I should have just had my say and left it at that.

For the record, I hope it sells out and they make a shit load of money for the two charity's but like you I won't be going, as I said, I already give a fair whack to charity's every month so when I spend my disposable income I look for value for money and £15/£20 for a friendly isn't that for me.

That's it from me now (thank f**k haha). :bluescarf:

Just a . Last small point on the cost of this . Game compared to the three games down south
Those games will probably cost a tenner but the travel costs will make it more . Cosly than going to the taffs well game hmmm
troobloo3339

Previous

Return to General Chat