Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Cardiff and valleys liverpool and united fans

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Wonder if we are going to see the odd welsh scouse/ man u fan jumping up and down in the wrong stand if they score a goal against us,could be interesting.

Re: Cardiff and valleys liverpool and united fans

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Well we never last time so it won’t be that interesting

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 am

Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

Absolutely hates the City... claims he went down a few times last season - I know he didn't and he can't back up his claims - no programs or stubs - yeah, ok he claims he tossed them... but we all know young lads keep stuff like that and pin it on their bedroom door. My lad (7) has all his City/Wales stubs on his bedroom door even car park stubs! All his programs stored neatly on his shelf alongside his autograph book and his signed City shirt.

Bought himself a season ticket just to see Manure.... probably will even wear his Manure top to the match he's so dumb when it comes to common sense.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 am

Mulberry wrote:Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

Absolutely hates the City... claims he went down a few times last season - I know he didn't and he can't back up his claims - no programs or stubs - yeah, ok he claims he tossed them... but we all know young lads keep stuff like that and pin it on their bedroom door. My lad (7) has all his City/Wales stubs on his bedroom door even car park stubs! All his programs stored neatly on his shelf alongside his autograph book and his signed City shirt.

Bought himself a season ticket just to see Manure.... probably will even wear his Manure top to the match he's so dumb when it comes to common sense.

I hope he has a metal jaw then...

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am

Mulberry wrote:Rather shamingly... my nephew will be one of those irritating little bastards.

He’s an idiot if he wears that shirt on show. Asking for trouble, FFS

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 am

He won't get in the home end wearing an away shirt.
Post a reply