Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Green/Fluorescent yellow and blue theme

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am

On the Cardiff city website fixture list they have carried on the lime green and blue theme? Is this a sign of what to expect from our new kits? For me I hope so as I love the lime green! I also liked the simplistic home kit. Not everyone's cup of tea I know and I realise as I'm getting older how stupid I look in a football shirt especially when wearing shorts and a belly sticking out!

Doesn't stop me from buying them though ;)

Re: Green/Fluorescent yellow and blue theme

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:04 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:On the Cardiff city website fixture list they have carried on the lime green and blue theme? Is this a sign of what to expect from our new kits? For me I hope so as I love the lime green! I also liked the simplistic home kit. Not everyone's cup of tea I know and I realise as I'm getting older how stupid I look in a football shirt especially when wearing shorts and a belly sticking out!

Doesn't stop me from buying them though ;)

Good for you pal; you're never too old. You carry on enjoying yourself. Agree, last season's blue shirt was great b :thumbup:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Just hope we go back to the other visit malaysia logo on the front of our kits :ayatollah: :thumbright:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:29 pm

I think they will sell well in anycase however if they get this right I predict massive shirt sales! More than the total number sold in any season within the last 25! The first PL season in blue too!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 pm

The green kit is our 3rd choice kit according to club shop staff so that maybe why they've kept that theme on there...
Post a reply