Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KIT REVEALED: WOLVES 2018/19 HOME & AWAY KIT

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Wolves kit I must say is potentially the best looking home kit in the Premier League. Of course we are still waiting for Cardiff to release there home and away kits but in the meantime out of all the kits that are already released I must say that Wolves home kit is the best.

Kit Rating 10/10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: KIT REVEALED: WOLVES 2018/19 HOME & AWAY KIT

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:25 pm

It’s simple but works, fancy Wolves to hold their own like us next season

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Way way way to many clubs nowadays go for boring white or black away kits be nice to see some variety for once. Would quite like our away kit to be a bit different this year. Possible a striped one or something or a yellow one with blue pinstripes would be nice.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Wolves kit I must say is potentially the best looking home kit in the Premier League. Of course we are still waiting for Cardiff to release there home and away kits but in the meantime out of all the kits that are already released I must say that Wolves home kit is the best.

Kit Rating 10/10

I honestly, hand on heart, cannot see why you are gushing about their home shirt, won’t lie!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

What’s so good about it?

Looks pretty much like every wolves kit I’ve ever seen.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 am

It’s Orange for Christ’s sake!?