Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sounds like hoilet is off

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Warnock on Hoilett: [BBC Sport]

"Junior we've made a very good offer, but it has not been finalised yet," he said.

"There is a slight problem there and we will have to see if it turns into anything major or if he still wants to be on board.

"I think this is the best place for him, but you do have to have your principles as well, so let's see if we can sort it out in the next few weeks."

Re: Sounds like hoilet is off

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 pm

See below :laughing6:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm

That is a big assumption to make from what Warnock has said. It sounds to me like he is negotiating and possibly considering his options.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197453

3 pager on it here :lol:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:58 pm

We got Murphy now. I'd like Junior to stay but wouldn't be end of the world.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:31 pm

I’m not so sure about Hoilett in the Premier League? He wasn’t as if he was electric the 2nd half of the season?

He’s chasing money, and if he went to Stoke that would sum him up, and then I would completely agree with a friend of my who supports Blackburn.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:I’m not so sure about Hoilett in the Premier League? He wasn’t as if he was electric the 2nd half of the season?

He’s chasing money, and if he went to Stoke that would sum him up, and then I would completely agree with a friend of my who supports Blackburn.

I think he would be a huge loss, not many players put the effort in he does and the way we play it would be huge.

If course he chases the money, I'd be shocked if it isn't the same for all players.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:46 pm

North Wales Blue I agree. I want him to stay but agree most people are a bit blinkered as I don't think he played well towards the end of the season. Was quality before tho tbf

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Does anyone in the prem want a 33 year old winger/wing back. Switch yourself on Junior, sign on the dotted line, it’s your best option by far.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 pm

jockinwales wrote:Does anyone in the prem want a 33 year old winger/wing back. Switch yourself on Junior, sign on the dotted line, it’s your best option by far.

Are you saying he wanes a 4 year deal? Is that a fact?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 pm

He’s 28 pal

Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 am

jockinwales wrote:Does anyone in the prem want a 33 year old winger/wing back. Switch yourself on Junior, sign on the dotted line, it’s your best option by far.

he had his 28th birthday a few days ago..

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:54 am

f**k sake!! ....