Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players with prem experience

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:58 am

Vital imo. I hope Warnock brings in a class prem experienced midfielder and striker.

Re: Players with prem experience

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:12 am

Not all experience is good experience. Our price range is more than likely the kind of players who’s only experience is losing every week and getting relegated - is that what you’re so keen to bring into our squad?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:01 am

Dahboy wrote:Vital imo. I hope Warnock brings in a class prem experienced midfielder and striker.

Got to agree, good to have a couple of hungry players out of the Championship but we will be playing in the Premiership. Has to help having a few players in who have had that experience. Would like us to sign a keeper with that experience, e.g. Fabianski, Robles, a creative midfielder (plus defensive midfielder if Gunnar or Grujic) are not going to be around) and a striker, e.g. Rondon, Hernandez, Niasse.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:53 pm

I totally agree.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 pm

KWest wrote:Not all experience is good experience. Our price range is more than likely the kind of players who’s only experience is losing every week and getting relegated - is that what you’re so keen to bring into our squad?

i agree most of the players with prem experience that we have been linked with are ones with experience of failure at that level..

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:25 pm

dogfound wrote:
KWest wrote:Not all experience is good experience. Our price range is more than likely the kind of players who’s only experience is losing every week and getting relegated - is that what you’re so keen to bring into our squad?

i agree most of the players with prem experience that we have been linked with are ones with experience of failure at that level..

Premier league experience is over valued What we need is decent players How many of Man City’s players had premiership experience when the were bought We need to find some 22 to 25 year olds who are improving and will become experienced and valued Not someone for what they have done in the past as the cones at an over inflated price and may never be done again