Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

derailment

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am

Giovanni Malacrino concocted a mega smelly potion when brewing the officil Cardiff City anthem. it was scored from the 8th dimension, the depths of hell.

I wonder if this is going to affect morale at
the club? Put yourself in a players position, would you sign for a club that has officil anthems that are clearly satanic? I know I wouldnt as a Christian who seen the light many moons ago.

We cannot let bad faiths win. We must stand up to all deciet in this world, and if
the club won't do anything about it....I will. please pray t god for now; a little prayer can make a difference, Giovanni could be saved with intervention, his soul, provided it not been taken already can be nourished . :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: derailment

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 am

You need to f**k off sharpish.Take that cheesy avatar with you,it drives me loopy looking at it.Go on f**k OFF!!

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:16 am

sir ninian wrote:You need to f**k off sharpish.Take that cheesy avatar with you,it drives me loopy looking at it.Go on f**k OFF!!

ok, since it's fathers day where we celebrate our heavenly father, I will listen to his children and take my face down :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am

sir ninian wrote:You need to f**k off sharpish.Take that cheesy avatar with you,it drives me loopy looking at it.Go on f**k OFF!!

there you go, peace now be upon you :thumbup: now what to do about Gio? he must stop the path he is leading the club towards imo

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:24 am

[quote="HardofHearing"]
Giovanni Malacrino concocted a mega smelly potion when brewing the officil Cardiff City anthem. it was scored from the 8th dimension, the depths of hell.

the club? Put yourself in a players position, would you sign for a club that has officil anthems that are clearly satanic? I know I wouldnt as a Christian who seen the light many moons ago.

We cannot let bad faiths win. We must stand up to all deciet in this world, and if
the club won't do anything about it....I will. please pray t god for now; a little prayer can make a difference, Giovanni could be saved with intervention, his soul, provided it not been taken already can be nourished . :thumbup: :thumbup:

You need help :?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:25 am

it would be more apprpriate if Gio through his support behind the Cardiff Devils, could go a lot heavier with the riffs and drum fills. Not that I'm giving him ideas mind, I've only made a pact with God. :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:35 am

Official???? :lol:

Nice try.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:39 am

What a prick this Wum is.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:39 am

Wayne S wrote:Official???? :lol:

Nice try.

When the song is being pumped through the tannoys don't say I didn't warn you all :laughing6: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:What a prick this Wum is.

now now, for a man supposedly against modern football you seem only to want to wind genuine fans like me! :king: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:44 am

I was about to say that this is not the worst song I have ever heard, but I'm having trouble thinking of a song that is actually worse than this one. On second thoughts, this is almost certainly the biggest load of crap I have heard in my lifetime, and is an insult to music.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I was about to say that this is not the worst song I have ever heard, but I'm having trouble thinking of a song that is actually worse than this one. On second thoughts, this is almost certainly the biggest load of crap I have heard in my lifetime, and is an insult to music.

totally agree Steve, why o why can this happen when fans are just trying to enjoy the weather, sun comes out (New players) it's hot (good players) then boosh! hailstorm arrives :cry: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:06 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:

You need help :?

aye! I just seen that cheeky!! :twisted: :thumbright: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:43 am

I'm forever blowing bubbles-blowing them out my arse. :lol:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 am

HardofHearing wrote:it would be more apprpriate if Gio through his support behind the Cardiff Devils, could go a lot heavier with the riffs and drum fills. Not that I'm giving him ideas mind, I've only made a pact with God. :bluescarf:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Tosser

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm forever blowing bubbles-blowing them out my arse. :lol:

Bingo.....Daya.....WUM

It's already been done on here.... >>>>> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197369

Laugh at him.... :laughing6:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:14 am

Flyingpostman wrote:
HardofHearing wrote:it would be more apprpriate if Gio through his support behind the Cardiff Devils, could go a lot heavier with the riffs and drum fills. Not that I'm giving him ideas mind, I've only made a pact with God. :bluescarf:

Tosser

How else you explain the strange goings on then m8? that song hasn't come from the heart, it's bleaker and darker than that.

If you don't believe it that was made in the pits of hell then I'm all ears to other theories :old:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am

The deaf old bugger is absolutely right about this crap piece of music though .....and he's lucky enough being unable to hear it, unlike the rest of us poor sods :banghead:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 am

HardofHearing wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Tosser

How else you explain the strange goings on then m8? that song hasn't come from the heart, it's bleaker and darker than that.

If you don't believe it that was made in the pits of hell then I'm all ears to other theories :old:

Pits of hell. you need to grow up and stop reading fictional books.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 pm

HardofHearing wrote:

For a man so knowledgeable and ITK you should know this song's already been discussed on this messageboard. Shame on you.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:20 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I was about to say that this is not the worst song I have ever heard, but I'm having trouble thinking of a song that is actually worse than this one. On second thoughts, this is almost certainly the biggest load of crap I have heard in my lifetime, and is an insult to music.

Its shit, but I have hered far worse, surprised you havn't

Here's two to start

At least on par

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rp3toJ9cAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

:laughing5:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:43 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Here's two to start

At least on par

I agree those two are really bad, but I think ours is a bit worse. If we finish bottom of the league next season, at least we can say we walked away with the world's crappiest ever song contest. At least our song will bring a smile to opposing fans, possibly even hysterical laughter. If I made a song like that, I'd be buggered if I would let anyone else hear it. I don't think I would be able to show my face in public again. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Here's two to start

At least on par

I agree those two are really bad, but I think ours is a bit worse. If we finish bottom of the league next season, at least we can say we walked away with the world's crappiest ever song contest. At least our song will bring a smile to opposing fans, possibly even hysterical laughter. If I made a song like that, I'd be buggered if I would let anyone else hear it. I don't think I would be able to show my face in public again. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Don't you remember this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

Far worse :oops: