Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

World Cup or premier league?

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:31 am

What would you rather wales win the World Cup or Cardiff win the premier league?

Re: World Cup or premier league?

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:What would you rather wales win the World Cup or Cardiff win the premier league?

Cardiff Win the Premier League, they are my first club and the club I support week in week out :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:What would you rather wales win the World Cup or Cardiff win the premier league?

Cardiff Win the Premier League, they are my first club and the club I support week in week out :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I concur, Club before country everytime I’m afraid. Be nice to see Wales make a World Cup let alone win it.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Wales to win the World Cup by a country mile for me. It would be unreal and to level it up with those across the bridge that would shut up their talk of 66 for a long while.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I concur, Club before country everytime I’m afraid. Be nice to see Wales make a World Cup let alone win it.

Totally agree Dessy :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:18 pm

hard one that. world cup victory more prestigious, I'm torn :bluebird:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Not even a toughie for me......

I am Welsh, so support us in anything from tiddlywinks to badminton is natural.

But, I am Kairdiff first and always will be....... :bluebird:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Wales to win the World Cup for me.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Sod it. Let’s have both. :laughing6:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:14 pm

No contest, Premier League

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:35 pm

I think that is obvious, see the Bluebirds flying high to lift the Premier League Trophy :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:37 pm

World cup all day long

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Cardiff for me.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 am

CARDIFF - Premier League .