Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: These bloody foreign commentators!!

Postby montyblue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:29 pm

All he says is bawl bawl and bawl
montyblue

Postby Bananas » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Much rather some fellow Europeans!! French, Spanish, anything but bloody English :old:

#welshandeuropean
Bananas

Postby montyblue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Same with studio pundits they can't stop talking about england someone should tell them its the "world cup" lineaker on the ebc etc f... Off how about talking about the game in hand we are not all england fans
montyblue

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:04 pm

To be fair Hoddle was talking sense. When the other commentator tried to get him to have a moan about Iceland style of play (similar to us) he said there's no wrong way to play football.
jimmy_rat

Postby montyblue » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Few mins chat on icelands game now lets talk england f... Off going down the pub
montyblue

Postby Bananas » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Never mind brexit it's time for WEXIT :old:
Bananas

Postby Bananas » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:38 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:To be fair Hoddle was talking sense. When the other commentator tried to get him to have a moan about Iceland style of play (similar to us) he said there's no wrong way to play football.

He's a foreign Cnut. He said Argentina had taken 4 penalties when he should have said 4 corners. Bloody foreign shit.

#welshandeuropean
Bananas

Postby BLUE54 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Danny Murphy was foot in mouth last night when Ronaldo took the equalising free kick. Before the kick he said no way could he get the ball over the wall and down from there, he would have to go either through or under the wall. Priceless. The rest is history. Wipe that egg off your face Danny boy!
BLUE54

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:33 am

Well actually foreign commentators are better than the crap we have in my opinion and I'm talking more of the "commentators" and not "pundits". I regularly listen to Spanish and South American commentary and their passion is infectious. Rather than bore everyone with banal "facts" which no one is interested in they have a novel idea......comment on the play on the pitch! Wow, haven't any of our British idiots thought of doing that before? So, sorry for me in my limited experience with foreign commentators they are far better than our own.
City Slicker

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:49 am

City Slicker wrote:Well actually foreign commentators are better than the crap we have in my opinion and I'm talking more of the "commentators" and not "pundits". I regularly listen to Spanish and South American commentary and their passion is infectious. Rather than bore everyone with banal "facts" which no one is interested in they have a novel idea......comment on the play on the pitch! Wow, haven't any of our British idiots thought of doing that before? So, sorry for me in my limited experience with foreign commentators they are far better than our own.

I'm watching in Poland and have to agree. They have barely mentioned their own team and got on with describing the games they are watching, showing a good degree of knowledge and plenty of passion for the game;just how it should be...
Bluebird For Life

Postby RV Casual » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
City Slicker wrote:Well actually foreign commentators are better than the crap we have in my opinion and I'm talking more of the "commentators" and not "pundits". I regularly listen to Spanish and South American commentary and their passion is infectious. Rather than bore everyone with banal "facts" which no one is interested in they have a novel idea......comment on the play on the pitch! Wow, haven't any of our British idiots thought of doing that before? So, sorry for me in my limited experience with foreign commentators they are far better than our own.

I'm watching in Poland and have to agree. They have barely mentioned their own team and got on with describing the games they are watching, showing a good degree of knowledge and plenty of passion for the game;just how it should be...

You speak Polish? That's impressive, I tried to learn a bit, found it a hard language to pick up.
RV Casual

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

Dziekuje!
City Slicker

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Honestly the anti English comments on here are pathetic. some people need to grow up mun
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby Bananas » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:Honestly the anti English comments on here are pathetic. some people need to grow up mun

Never mind Brexit, roll on Fekin WEXIT!!!

#welshandeuropean
Bananas

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

RV Casual wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

You speak Polish? That's impressive, I tried to learn a bit, found it a hard language to pick up.

I wouldn't say I speak Polish but I can get by just about - it is a very difficult language for sure. I understand more than I speak and you should have heard them last night when England scored; it was as if they had just won the WC itself. I like that -not some biased England ex player spouting his thoughts in something resembling English, but just getting caught up in the excitement of the match from a neutral point of view no matter who is playing.
Bluebird For Life

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:39 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

I wouldn't say I speak Polish but I can get by just about - it is a very difficult language for sure. I understand more than I speak and you should have heard them last night when England scored; it was as if they had just won the WC itself. I like that -not some biased England ex player spouting his thoughts in something resembling English, but just getting caught up in the excitement of the match from a neutral point of view no matter who is playing.

hmmm...equally overly excited no matter who scores or wins..not sure i could take that seriously...
dogfound

Postby Bluebird For Life » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

hmmm...equally overly excited no matter who scores or wins..not sure i could take that seriously...

Its quite refreshing rather than getting a biased view. However, in an hours time when they play Senegal it is likely to be rather different!!
Bluebird For Life

Return to General Chat