Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

special gift

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 pm

anyone had theirs yet club said if you bought your season ticket early you would get a special gift not heard anything yet :?:

Re: special gift

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:56 pm

I think you must have dreamt that one up :)

Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:33 am

I think there was to be a prize draw with the winner being given a ticket to watch Swansea in the Championship next season :thumbright:

Second prize was TWO tickets! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:50 am

No they definitely said that as I remember reading it. It was listed in addition to city cash etc. It would be good if they gave £5 off the new shirt or something.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 am

It's funny because when I look back at the early bird advert online it doesn't state it but it definitely did originally. A few people have bought this up about what the gift is!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:00 am

I'm wondering if it was written on the letter we got via the post rather than online. It's bugging me now as I remember reading it and saying at the time I wonder what that's going to be to my partner (they remember it too).

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 am

Definitely said it somewhere,probably name on seat again.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:32 am

I also remember a few talking about it! Bespoke gift! That's what it said I remember now on the letter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:33 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I'm wondering if it was written on the letter we got via the post rather than online. It's bugging me now as I remember reading it and saying at the time I wonder what that's going to be to my partner (they remember it too).

its a free pen , but your gonna have to wait a bit longer as the first consignment arrived with red ink. the club in fear of Che Alaska and his freedom fighters kicking off again have chosen to re order and not send out the red ones..
if desperate you can always ring Parki and get an over 50s sun life pen unlkess of course your under 50 in which case your buggered.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 am

dogfound wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I'm wondering if it was written on the letter we got via the post rather than online. It's bugging me now as I remember reading it and saying at the time I wonder what that's going to be to my partner (they remember it too).

its a free pen , but your gonna have to wait a bit longer as the first consignment arrived with red ink. the club in fear of Che Alaska and his freedom fighters kicking off again have chosen to re order and not send out the red ones..
if desperate you can always ring Parki and get an over 50s sun life pen unlkess of course your under 50 in which case your buggered.

Less excited now :lol: got hundreds of pens but I guess one should be grateful! :D

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:10 pm

It's arriving in July apparently. Same time as they post the tickets out

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:29 pm

free upgrade to one of the BIG games would be nice :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:10 pm

I heard it’s a red scarf

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Come on city time to announce what it is BLOOBIRDS

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Framed photo of Vincent Tan for your bedside table