Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff bid 10 million for midfielder from Turkish club

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff bid 10 million for midfielder from Turkish club

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:20 pm

https://youtu.be/fxwV7RMZKUc

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Please be true

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Exciting. This lad is talented. Add Gosling to Ralls and Pato - what a midfield that would be.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:30 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Please be true

Hope so

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Yes please

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Said on other forum he's off to roma don't no where peoole get there info.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Twitter ffs

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Very interesting, we have a decent budget(more than there letting on) and Warnock would appear to be casting his net far and wide, good news if true :thumbup:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

I read something a few days back about this. That report said something about a deal amounting to around £7m including add ons. Paid no attention to it as most of these reports tend to be speculation. I'll believe it when I see the official photo at the CCS.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:03 pm

This is from a twitter account with just over 800 followers.

Probably nothing in it.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:This is from a twitter account with just over 800 followers.

Probably nothing in it.

More than likely read the same rumour I did, and added a few million on.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Warnock said he won’t be signing foreigners for far and wide - seems like wishful thinking to me. Lad def can pass, got skills, can tackle and has an engine.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Big difference Genuine info on where a players moving, to gossip on twitter ffs

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm

This was mentioned in Wales Online earlier this month

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14739090

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:46 pm

bluelover wrote:This was mentioned in Wales Online earlier this month

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... e-14739090

Exactly my point! Wales online is the biggest joke around, they source most their stories and info from MB like this.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:12 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Warnock said he won’t be signing foreigners for far and wide - seems like wishful thinking to me. Lad def can pass, got skills, can tackle and has an engine.

Ronaldo says he wants to play for Cardiff for peanuts, but Warnock says he’s not interested lol.
Cardiff are being very cagey at the moment regards to budget, singnings etc. Mega money involved so they have to play their cards close to their chest, we’ll probrably know when it’s done deal :old:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:13 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Warnock said he won’t be signing foreigners for far and wide - seems like wishful thinking to me. Lad def can pass, got skills, can tackle and has an engine.

Not a Warnock type player then...?calm down the Warnock fan club I was only jesting

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:42 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Twitter ffs

There’s literally more correct rumours on twitter these days than places like sky sports themselves. :?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Bay Blue wrote:

Ronaldo says he wants to play for Cardiff for peanuts, but Warnock says he’s not interested lol.
Cardiff are being very cagey at the moment regards to budget, singnings etc. Mega money involved so they have to play their cards close to their chest, we’ll probrably know when it’s done deal :old:

Believe you me, I’d love us to sign him. I just don’t hang off Twitter or Walesonline...

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:16 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Not a Warnock type player then...?calm down the Warnock fan club I was only jesting

Now both of those comments were neither words from my mouth. Is he a “Warnock type player”? You’ll have to ask the boss himself. He’s my type of player but I just don’t see us signing him imo. Would love to be wrong!
As for the “Neil Warnock fan club” yeah sure sign me up