Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where’s Carl these days ?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Just out of curiosity ?

Where’s Carl nowadays, I appreciate he can’t do his updates anymore (I do miss them) as everyone at the club is now tight lipped, however he still used to contribute quite a lot.

Or have I missed something and he is no longer on here for a reason ?

Or a sabbatical until the new season starts perhaps ?

Come on Carl come back and give us an update........

Re: Where’s Carl these days ?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:Just out of curiosity ?

Where’s Carl nowadays, I appreciate he can’t do his updates anymore (I do miss them) as everyone at the club is now tight lipped, however he still used to contribute quite a lot.

He's sorting out Carlos Coaches for the Neath Port Talbot lads. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :blob5: :blob8: :blob7: :blob6: :headbang: :hello1: :bounce: :rr: :iroc: :wav:

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Speaking of Carl.

I was looking through old videos on a hard drive and I came across the BBC Ident that was made of City fans getting on a bus for the FA Cup final.

I thought I'd never met Carl but lo and behold there he is with his daughter stood in line in front of me and my daughter.

I know, not that interesting for others but tickled me.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 am

Welsh Exile wrote:Just out of curiosity ?

Carls just left Santa Ponsa after staying here for 4 nights :thumbright: :bluebird:

Long story why he stopped posting so much on here, personal reasons.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:56 am

He's on here lurking :lol:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:03 am

I remember a few years ago taking a look at CCMB out of interest because I hadn't visited it for some time.

It was filled with ten's of post's slagging Carl off for one petty reason after another. I thought then if I were him I just wouldn't bother putting anymore info out as it simply couldn't have been worth the hassle.