Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiiff city whatever?

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:01 am

cardiff city whatever 2010 brings or does`nt bring will always be my team. if new owners take over and bring us premier football or administration takes us down the leagues. when people ask my team my heart bursts with pride and my lungs burn as i scream cardiff city loud and clear!!!. the owners and players are doing a job earning a crust,.... me i spend my earnings on following my team, through good times or bad which ever way the tide flows..... ebb and fro as we have i hold dear memories good and bad,friends made, and battles lost but always united and full of pride, the pride of wales flys our flag, and i will hang on for the ride wherever it may lead me. so lets embrace the year 2010 and unite as a team,fan group and message board and continue to debate, banter and discuss how OUR TEAM will do over the next 12 months. so with that i wish you all a great new year and lets shout our team to glory!!

Re: cardiiff city whatever?

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 am

holyheadblues wrote:cardiff city whatever 2010 brings or does`nt bring will always be my team. if new owners take over and bring us premier football or administration takes us down the leagues. when people ask my team my heart bursts with pride and my lungs burn as i scream cardiff city loud and clear!!!. the owners and players are doing a job earning a crust,.... me i spend my earnings on following my team, through good times or bad which ever way the tide flows..... ebb and fro as we have i hold dear memories good and bad,friends made, and battles lost but always united and full of pride, the pride of wales flys our flag, and i will hang on for the ride wherever it may lead me. so lets embrace the year 2010 and unite as a team,fan group and message board and continue to debate, banter and discuss how OUR TEAM will do over the next 12 months. so with that i wish you all a great new year and lets shout our team to glory!!

to me that is post of the year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 am

thank you it was a long night :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 am

holyheadblues wrote:thank you it was a long night :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 pm

holyheadblues wrote:cardiff city whatever 2010 brings or does`nt bring will always be my team. if new owners take over and bring us premier football or administration takes us down the leagues. when people ask my team my heart bursts with pride and my lungs burn as i scream cardiff city loud and clear!!!. the owners and players are doing a job earning a crust,.... me i spend my earnings on following my team, through good times or bad which ever way the tide flows..... ebb and fro as we have i hold dear memories good and bad,friends made, and battles lost but always united and full of pride, the pride of wales flys our flag, and i will hang on for the ride wherever it may lead me. so lets embrace the year 2010 and unite as a team,fan group and message board and continue to debate, banter and discuss how OUR TEAM will do over the next 12 months. so with that i wish you all a great new year and lets shout our team to glory!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 pm

well said that man

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Respect to the Holyhead Bluebirds

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Give that man a signed shirt

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:Give that man a signed shirt

i will when i win it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 pm

im off work on the sick so you will have some competition lol

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:im off work on the sick so you will have some competition lol

i work in office with tinternet ;) :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 pm

:lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Well said that man.

get into them :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
CreanyCCFC wrote:Give that man a signed shirt

i will when i win it :lol: :ayatollah:

i will hold you to that.......................... and auction it to pay of riddler the fiddler!!!!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 pm

post of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 am

oh well i said it and....................................................................................................................................................................................................... i stand by every f...king word!!!!!!!!! blooooooooobirrdddsssssssss!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: