Come on Acorn.....cometh the hour! :thumbup:

Re: Acorn

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Also known as “Malky’s Folly”!

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Lengee wrote:He's in for Denmark.

well id have thought the hour came when he became a 45k a week premier league footballer...not sure if it took a full hour on the training ground for people to figure out he wasnt the man though.

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 am

dogfound wrote:

well id have thought the hour came when he became a 45k a week premier league footballer...not sure if it took a full hour on the training ground for people to figure out he wasnt the man though.

Ha ha ...agreed. :thumbup:

But I never blamed him! He was injured most of the time, and would you refuse if someone offered 6 or 7 times your present salary :o :shock:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Looks like Denmark have saved him for the big game!! :ayatollah: :thumbup:
Come on Acorn :shock:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Lengee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Ha ha ...agreed. :thumbup:

But I never blamed him! He was injured most of the time, and would you refuse if someone offered 6 or 7 times your present salary :o :shock:

it would depend on if i thought it some sort of scam..
45k a week for 6 months then back to Denmark with his remaining contract worth SEVEN MILLION POUNDS to him...
none of it sounded right..
Copenhagen convieniently took him back..he convieniently went back.??????????????????