“ Cardiff City could lose out on Star returning “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Turkish giants enter race for Marko Grujic and are ready to sign the player up.

Galatasaray are hoping to trump Cardiff City in the race for Marko Grujic this summer, according to reports.

Grujic enjoyed a highly-successful loan spell during the second half of last season, and there were even suggestions this week that the Bluebirds were close to completing a return for the Serb ahead of their assault on the Premier League.

Leeds were also hopeful, but Galatasaray are willing to pay the asking price for the Liverpool player and increase Grujic wages.

Cardiff City now a Premier League Club, have that in their favour as Grujic wants to prove himself at the highest level.

UPDATED :bluebird:

Turkish publication Fotomac claim that Galatasaray are confident about signing Grujic and are even willing to take him on loan rather than a permanent deal should Liverpool decide that they do not want to sell.

Liverpool's Croatian midfielder Marko Grujic plays the ball during the final Audi Cup football match between Atletico Madrid and FC Liverpool in the stadium in Munich, southern Germany, on...

The report adds that Liverpool would demand about £10 million for Grujic, double the fee they paid for him two-and-a-half years ago.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Cardiff City could lose out on Star returning “

Postby Sven » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Isn't that a step down in real terms (Turkey, I mean)? :? :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Sven wrote:Isn't that a step down in real terms (Turkey, I mean)? :? :ayatollah:

Agreed Chris, I would be shocked if he went there.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:Isn't that a step down in real terms (Turkey, I mean)? :? :ayatollah:

Agree, Annis. Can't fault them for trying and going by what we read yesterday, Jurgen Klopp said he wants him to toughen up in the premier League

Still think he'll come here! :thumbright:

Hope the family enjoyed the concert tonight! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:24 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Agree, Annis. Can't fault them for trying and going by what we read yesterday, Jurgen Klopp said he wants him to toughen up in the premier League

Still think he'll come here! :thumbright:

Hope the family enjoyed the concert tonight! :ayatollah:

Who'd have thought it eh? :lol: Galatasaray a step down,Celtic a step down and swansea six steps down. :lol:

THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf:
Sneggyblubird

Postby ReeseBluebird1927 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:06 am

I’m sure he was on bench for Serbia? Not Croatia. If he signs he signs untested in premier league
ReeseBluebird1927

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 am

He needs prem experience. Be a silly move by Liverpool
bluebird7291

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:28 am

Wasnt aware that pool were going to sell him? All reports are hes only going to be loaned out, so bow can tbey make bid bigger than city's? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:36 am

pembroke allan wrote:Wasnt aware that pool were going to sell him? All reports are hes only going to be loaned out, so bow can tbey make bid bigger than city's? :old:

The reports I read said Liverpool would only sell if their valuation was met. That valuation seems to be north of £10m which would make them a tidy 100% profit.

Of course I have no idea if those reports are true.

To me if Liverpool really want to develop the player then a season long loan to us would be the best for all concerned.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby bluebird04 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:41 am

I am a bit confused, you posted like 20 minutes before this one, he's set to return to Cardiff.
bluebird04

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:45 am

bluebird04 wrote:I am a bit confused, you posted like 20 minutes before this one, he's set to return to Cardiff.

There has been an 'update' added to the thread saying Galatasaray have made a bid which could have happened in the past 20 minutes ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:59 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Wasnt aware that pool were going to sell him? All reports are hes only going to be loaned out, so bow can tbey make bid bigger than city's? :old:

The reports I read said Liverpool would only sell if their valuation was met. That valuation seems to be north of £10m which would make them a tidy 100% profit.

To me if Liverpool really want to develop the player then a season long loan to us would be the best for all concerned.

He'll go out on loan clopp likes him and got plans for him so bit luck back here :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

He'll go out on loan clopp likes him and got plans for him so bit luck back here :thumbup:

Fingers crossed :occasion5:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:58 am

Reports now that Newcastle might be considering an approach for Marko Grujic, although Cardiff remain favourites after the player himself would be open to a return to the CCS having enjoyed his time here last season

I think he would prosper here again and be a sound (loan) signing for the club :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:04 am

bluebird04 wrote:I am a bit confused, you posted like 20 minutes before this one, he's set to return to Cardiff.

Hes Just sharing new articles
nubbsy

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Galatasaray are hoping to trump Cardiff City in the race for Marko Grujic this summer, according to reports.

Grujic enjoyed a highly-successful loan spell during the second half of last season, and there were even suggestions this week that the Bluebirds were close to completing a return for the Serb ahead of their assault on the Premier League.

That comes despite alleged interest from Milan, Lazio, Atalanta and Fulham.

But, according to Team Talk, Galatasaray, who can offer the lure of Champions League football, are nevertheless confident of signing the 22-year-old and could begin talks after the World Cup.

Galatasaray have reportedly joined the race for Marko Grujic (Image: Getty Images)
It's a development that will worry Cardiff fans, although it's worth remembering that Grujic turned down the chance to join Fatih Terim's side in favour of a move to the Welsh capital in the last transfer window.

Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat