BIG DAY ON 30th JUNE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG DAY ON 30th JUNE

Postby montyblue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 am

New kit on sale,and a decision from holliet and gunarsson, it seems as if nothing is going to be announced in the transfer market until these 2 decide if there renewing there contract or leaving.
montyblue

BIG DAY ON 30th JUNE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Big day 30 june.

Postby fred keenor » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 am

Im guessing their strategy may have to change regarding transfers and a movement of players out as well as in will happen.
fred keenor

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:08 am

Talk is still that the club expect Hoillet to sign his new contract before 1st July but less talk on the Gunnarsson situation

As for the kit? I think sales will rocket this summer and our opening fixture of the new Premier League season will see two seas of blue in a (hopefully sunny) Bournemouth :thumbright:
Attachments
Bournemouth.jpg
Bournemouth.jpg (130.51 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: BIG DAY ON 30th JUNE

Postby montyblue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:46 am

I also think that sales for shirts will go through the roof simply because there blue going on hols 30 june bugger wanted to take new top abroad, still no cardiff fc beach towels when I rang the shop a month ago no idea when they would have more in ? And i probably won't need my iceland top as they look like there on there way out of the world cup tournament and england are still in the tournament ffs will have to buy a Spanish top off the internet and join the yockle's on me hols. Hope there' s some shirts left when i get back .
montyblue

Postby RV Casual » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Sven wrote:Talk is still that the club expect Hoillet to sign his new contract before 1st July but less talk on the Gunnarsson situation

As for the kit? I think sales will rocket this summer and our opening fixture of the new Premier League season will see two seas of blue in a (hopefully sunny) Bournemouth :thumbright:

I have my doubts Sven, mainly because it's dragged on so long, my inkling is he wants guaranteed first team footall and Warnock won't guarantee it, I may well me way off though lol
RV Casual

Return to General Chat