Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Everton Manager Wants

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:22 pm

EVERTON TARGET ENGLAND MIDFIELDERS

23/06/18

New Everton manager Marco Silva wants to sign England midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jack Wilshere, according to the Sunday Mirror.

Re: New Everton Manager Wants

Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:EVERTON TARGET ENGLAND MIDFIELDERS

23/06/18

New Everton manager Marco Silva wants to sign England midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jack Wilshere, according to the Sunday Mirror.

Shit, I got excited then! I was hoping it read Gary Madine. Oh well, hope springs eternal!

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm

mucker wrote:Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.

My sentiments

Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 pm

mucker wrote:Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.

You obviously haven't seen him play then.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm

City Slicker wrote:

You obviously haven't seen him play then.[/quote)

bottom championship player who we spent 6m on to cost us 4 pts against Wolves and Derby. Will be 4th choice in the prem if he's lucky.