New Everton Manager Wants

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:22 pm

EVERTON TARGET ENGLAND MIDFIELDERS

23/06/18

New Everton manager Marco Silva wants to sign England midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jack Wilshere, according to the Sunday Mirror.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: New Everton Manager Wants

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:EVERTON TARGET ENGLAND MIDFIELDERS

23/06/18

New Everton manager Marco Silva wants to sign England midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Jack Wilshere, according to the Sunday Mirror.

Shit, I got excited then! I was hoping it read Gary Madine. Oh well, hope springs eternal!
City Slicker

Postby mucker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.
mucker

Postby Dessy1927 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 pm

mucker wrote:Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.

My sentiments
Dessy1927

Postby City Slicker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 pm

mucker wrote:Don’t get the Madine negativity .He’s a Bluebird, he wants to be here and he had the balls to take a penalty and NW rates him.Hope he has some storming games for us in the prem.

You obviously haven't seen him play then.
City Slicker

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:55 pm

City Slicker wrote:

You obviously haven't seen him play then.[/quote)

bottom championship player who we spent 6m on to cost us 4 pts against Wolves and Derby. Will be 4th choice in the prem if he's lucky.
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat