Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NEW KIT LAUNCH A HINT??

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Last time out when the bluebirds revealed and put there kits on sale there was a few first team players in the shop to help sales, so could this hint at potentially Junior Hoilett and Aron Gunnarsson signing on the dotted line for Cardiff City and to show they have signed for Cardiff they will be in the club shop to show off the kits??

It must be deadline day for Gunner and Hoilett to sign for Cardiff.

Re: THE NEW KIT LAUNCH A HINT??

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Last time out when the bluebirds revealed and put there kits on sale there was a few first team players in the shop to help sales, so could this hint at potentially Junior Hoilett and Aron Gunnarsson signing on the dotted line for Cardiff City and to show they have signed for Cardiff they will be in the club shop to show off the kits??

Gunnars at world cup?

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Last time out when the bluebirds revealed and put there kits on sale there was a few first team players in the shop to help sales, so could this hint at potentially Junior Hoilett and Aron Gunnarsson signing on the dotted line for Cardiff City and to show they have signed for Cardiff they will be in the club shop to show off the kits??

Yeah Aron Gunnerson is going to say f**k the World Cup f**k my country I’ve got more important things to do FFS!

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:48 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

Yeah Aron Gunnerson is going to say f**k the World Cup f**k my country I’ve got more important things to do FFS!

You think they will make the last 16?

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 am

Even if Iceland go out he will still be entitled to a holiday from City. Won’t see him for a while

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:44 am

Leon1927 wrote:Even if Iceland go out he will still be entitled to a holiday from City. Won’t see him for a while

Transfer window shuts first week of August signing for a club be it us or another will be his priority.

As a note as he's a free agent so isn't "entitled" to anything by us.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:07 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Very strong possibility.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:14 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Very strong possibility.

Strong possibility? Beating Croatia isn't a strong possibility for Iceland currently. It also requires Nigeria to lose to an underpar Argentina. Possible yes strong no.