Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Joe Bennett is Ready '

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Joe Bennett

@JoeBennett27

All set for pre season! Doesn't get any easier
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Joe Bennett is Ready '

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:57 pm

I know they say that boots are lighter nowadays than they have ever been but that pair at the bottom will give hardly any protection at all! :thumbup:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:02 pm

I don’t think the bottom ones are boots , I think they are flip flops

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Vincent Man wrote:I don’t think the bottom ones are boots , I think they are flip flops

There not "flip flops" either lol :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 pm

The younsters call them sliders i think but the worst thing is they wear them with white socks would of got strung up for that when i was young

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:51 pm

LockStockAndBlueSmokingBarrels wrote:
Vincent Man wrote:I don’t think the bottom ones are boots , I think they are flip flops

Do they go flip and flop when you wear them ? Sliders to the young flip flops to the rest of us

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:

Do they go flip and flop when you wear them ? Sliders to the young flip flops to the rest of us

No they don’t go "flip flop" , these do
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Don't give A damn about the flip flops. Just pleased Joe is still with us. Too many players screw clubs over contracts or release clauses or whatever. Thanks Joe for the loyalty. We will support you as you have done us. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:19 pm

I once had a pair but they were 2 left feet, they were called flip flips :happy1:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 am

Now that makes sense of it. I must have had the opposite pair of 2 right feet. They were flop flops. Not unlike some of the players we've signed in the past. :laughing5: