Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sytner lounge

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:52 pm

How many members sit in the sytner lounge? Whats your thoughts? Is it worth the price?

Re: sytner lounge

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Prawn sandwich munchers the lot of 'em.

Stand in the Canton mun and enjoy the atmosphere!

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Its great up there although there are no prawn sandwiches but a good selection of food, you can even have hotdogs/beefburgers/ faggots an peas etc :thumbup:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Igovernor wrote:Its great up there although there are no prawn sandwiches but a good selection of food, you can even have hotdogs/beefburgers/ faggots an peas etc :thumbup:

But need to get in early for the curry apparently its very good and always sell out The view is great and more comfortable than elsewhere in ground :thumbup:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Alan do you sit up in the Sytner lounge, you should say hello I am always sat under the TV towards the little coffee bar with about 5 chairs around me!

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Sytner lounge sounds great. Will see if i can get up there this season.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am

08453451405 :thumbup:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:16 am

5th year up there now good view good facilities would recomend only down side is the lack of singing

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 am

Igovernor wrote:Alan do you sit up in the Sytner lounge, you should say hello I am always sat under the TV towards the little coffee bar with about 5 chairs around me!

Wear pink carnation 1st game so recognise you? Lol i never get there that early to get seat but will find me and mrs under tv by the food at half time! My seat is halfway line 1st 2 seats at front but look out for you :thumbup: