Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ BREAKING: JUNIOR HOILETT “

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Great news .
:notworthy:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Great news. Not sure if already mentioned but Ken choo's other job is chief exec of that bentley dealer

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Bril news another striker and where going to win the league ha its looking good on paper for us cannot wait looking forward to giving it a good go this time around with a happy dressing room and camp same as last season almost like the wales stronger together thing we had going, well done all cannot wait to see what striker we bring in.paint the memorial gates etc and i think 99% of fana will be happy.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Never doubted him. Hahaha

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Junior...”gaffer I will only sign a new contract if you get me a new Bentley”

Warnock “No problem David Junior Holliett...Uncle Vinnie owns the Jack Bartley Bentley showrooms in Mayfair..get yourself down there and choose anyone you like”

Junior “Cheers boss”

Warnock “1 2 3 4”

Well done to everyone for getting this sorted and signed

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Thought that he was ‘Player of the Season’ in our promotion campaign :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Brilliant news!

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Good contract as well being 3 years for both parties.
He will be flying this season, last summer he was with Canada for a while and did not get much of a break.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 pm

For me Hoilett is our best player and only one I would say on his day is Premier League standard out of our squad :thumbright: :bluebird:

It’s all about when he plays to his best :bluebird:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Good, now sign two top midfielders and two top class strikers and we will have a chance at being competitive

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Him and Paterson are gonna be mint

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:29 pm

i wonder if he has a relegation clause.
can’t see warnock doing more than 2 years.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Our best player by some distance IMO will be crucial next season him and Murphy on the wings with NML an impact sub we are certainly looking dangerous on the wings :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Junior...”gaffer I will only sign a new contract if you get me a new Bentley”

Warnock “No problem David Junior Holliett...Uncle Vinnie owns the Jack Bartley Bentley showrooms in Mayfair..get yourself down there and choose anyone you like”

Junior “Cheers boss”

Warnock “1 2 3 4”

Well done to everyone for getting this sorted and signed

Did better than Ricky Lambert then who only got a double cheese burger from McDonald's ;)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Brilliant news :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Excellent news Junior is one player who is genuine Premiership class from last year’s squad, Tan has certainly opened his purse again to try to retain our Premier League position, Junior’s contract wouldn’t have come cheap. I reckon Tan will spend 50m like last time?

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:47 pm

rossblue wrote:Him and Paterson are gonna be mint

I forgot Paterson could be another quality Premier League Player :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 am

Thank goodness for that - I thought he was never going to sign! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 am

Well done to 'OriginalGrangeEndBlue' who confidently said Junior Hoillet would sign a new contract some weeks ago and (privately) provided a very credible source of information to back himself up ;)

Nice one (again), Paul :ayatollah: :thumbright: :clap:

Breaking: Cardiff City sign up another Junior Bluebird :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am

Sven wrote:Well done to 'OriginalGrangeEndBlue' who confidently said Junior Hoillet would sign a new contract some weeks ago and (privately) provided a very credible source of information to back himself up ;)

Nice one (again), Paul :ayatollah: :thumbright: :clap:

Breaking: Cardiff City sign up another Junior Bluebird :bluebird:

;)

Thanks Chris.

:bluebird:

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I forgot Paterson could be another quality Premier League Player :thumbright: :bluebird:

I think Morrison will be ok at prem level too.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Not sure why but I have concerns with Paterson at Premiership level, some great finishes last season but his all round game if they plan on playing him in midfield needs to be better.

Re: “ JUNIOR HOILETT SIGNS NEW DEAL “

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Cesca wrote:Fantastic :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Well done Hoilett !!!

You know it makes sense, one of the best players last year, you deserve a great contract with a great club, and can go on to be a Cardiff legend !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:06 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think Morrison will be ok at prem level too.

Etheridge , ralls and zohore should do well too.