Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***GOOD LUCK COLOMBIA!!***

Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:11 am

Please knock the arrogant tw@ts out so we can enjoy the rest of the competition.

#welshandeuropean

Re: ***GOOD LUCK COLOMBIA!!***

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:00 am

Bananas wrote:Please knock the arrogant tw@ts out so we can enjoy the rest of the competition.

#welshandeuropean

Easy run in for the winner !!!!

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am

Bluebina wrote:
Bananas wrote:Please knock the arrogant tw@ts out so we can enjoy the rest of the competition.

#welshandeuropean

Easy run in for the winner !!!!

On paper yes. In reality, no. I think Spain would agree with that. Germany too. Even Croatia struggled against a lesser Denmark.

I think its fair to say there are no easy games at the World Cup.

For me, England showed they are mentally weak. They were happy to lose to Belgium and finish 2nd to avoid playing the likes of Brazil, Argentina, France et. This shows they don't genuinely believe they are good enough to compete with them.

If England wanted to win that game, no way would Harry Kane be an unused sub whilst losing.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 am

I can't believe a lot of people, Welsh included think that England are a dead cert to beat Colombia.

A 2-1 win to the South Americans I've predicted.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:33 am

murphy wrote:I can't believe a lot of people, Welsh included think that England are a dead cert to beat Colombia.

A 2-1 win to the South Americans I've predicted.

yeah same here :thumbup:

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:11 pm

C/mon Colombia. :bluebird:
Otherwise I will start getting a very worrying feeling that the English will be in the final...God forbid!! :cry:

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Personally want all the home nations to do well in tournaments, so hope they win.

But far from an easy game for them. Colombia are a very strong team, even if James Rodriguez isn’t fit enough to play.

That half of the draw is seen as “easier” because Brazil aren’t there. But it’s still strong.

If I had to guess I’d predict a France v Croatia final.

Can even see Croatia winning the whole thing at the moment.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Has anybody else noticed that 0-48 hours after England's defeat the media were all over the excuse "it's an easier route" as they avoid Brazil. But since Portugal, Argentina & Spain have bombed out the focus has moved back to "Colombia will be a tough test"!

They make me laugh.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:52 pm

#TheyAreComingHome :lol:

Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:55 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Has anybody else noticed that 0-48 hours after England's defeat the media were all over the excuse "it's an easier route" as they avoid Brazil. But since Portugal, Argentina & Spain have bombed out the focus has moved back to "Colombia will be a tough test"!

They make me laugh.

:laughing6:
But the EBC are now talking about how England are in the final already

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 pm

If Wales were in England's position I'm sure everyone would be thinking of the final too.

Come on England!

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:If Wales were in England's position I'm sure everyone would be thinking of the final too.

Come on England!

I'm torn on this one because being British I want to support my country ( although only one region is there) however, I'm a MASSIVE fan of South American football so either way, I suppose, I can't lose. My preference would be Uruguay to win it, followed by Colombia, Brasil then England, so I'm hedging my bets. Anyway, if any of my team's win the cup.... I'll go Bananas!!!

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Looking forward to this one .

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:33 am

I hope Colombia knock the english out! I think it’s massively disrespectful to other countries labelling them as an easier route

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 am

But it is an easier route.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 pm

I hope they win as I believe you must support home nations.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:00 pm

#welshandeuropean

well they say 3 times for a WELSHMAN..
this is your 4th and not doing so well ,even the Belgium result backfired..

are you sure your a WELSHMAN.?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:27 pm

dogfound wrote:

#welshandeuropean

Good reply! I don't think he knows what he is, except for a crazy mixed up kid :lol:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:35 pm

I hope England win tonight, and then go on to win the World Cup. We play in England!

Never support Scotland and Northern Ireland, though.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Want England to do it but honestly can not see it. the defence is ropey to say the least

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Whatever the outcome, England have already won the title of most hyped up team. Personally, not bothered what the result is tonight, I am not English and I am not Colombian. Just hope it's an exciting game and that the best side wins. :occasion5:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:01 pm

dogfound wrote:

#welshandeuropean

Of course and as you are counting, here's another ....COME ON COLUMBIA!!!!! :thumbup: :wave:

#welshandeuropean

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Bananas wrote:
dogfound wrote:

#welshandeuropean

Of course and as you are counting, here's another ....COME ON COLUMBIA!!!!! :thumbup: :wave:

#welshandeuropean

you dont really want Columbia to win..?
no more threads, be like the end of an era bit like the final episode of Crossroads.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:26 pm

It's a bit like waiting to watch the mighty Bee's in a play off game, you hope but history says otherwise

Come on England!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 pm

They do the best coffee

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:06 pm

LockStockAndBlueSmokingBarrels wrote:They do the best coffee

among other things :D

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Bananas wrote:
dogfound wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#welshandeuropean

Bananas,
#WelshAndAFuckingUtterCunt

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:31 pm

In magaluf with my old cardiff top on ingerlund fans full on been drinking with the swedes all afternoon ingerlund fans shouting bring on the good team ffs come on Columbia.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:32 pm

norms76 wrote:
Bananas wrote:
dogfound wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#welshandeuropean

Bananas,
#WelshAndAFuckingUtterCunt

:lol:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:58 pm

FT - 1-1 .