Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Level 4 being fitted out

Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 pm

FF27C006-71F1-475F-9515-2177928DCE70.jpeg
8B8AC958-D568-4D16-8FA4-235CF1D109C9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Level 4 being fitted out

Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Makes sense to maximize revenues

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Do the club even make money from food drink etc ? Didn’t think they did.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Do the club even make money from food drink etc ? Didn’t think they did.

This season they do

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:Do the club even make money from food drink etc ? Didn’t think they did.

This season they do

Sweet.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Red seats going next I can feel it :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:

This season they do

The pants down deal with compass has finally ended has it?

Bout time

Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 pm

What’s going in there? Should get some of the local street food vendors signed up...

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Dahboy wrote:Red seats going next I can feel it :ayatollah:

I sure damn hope so; what a lift that would give us

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:06 am

paulh_85 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

This season they do

Bout time

Wez is that a fact? If so about time! club over a barrel for so long in regards to this, a topic worthy of it own thread :bluebird:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:07 am

So has the compass deal finished .?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:36 am

Gavin wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

This season they do

Bout time

Wez is that a fact? If so about time! club over a barrel for so long in regards to this, a topic worthy of it own thread :bluebird:
I'm not 100percemt sure but it was a10 year deal

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:41 am

If this article is correct there is another year of the compass contract to run.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/ ... ct-2110509

Unless any new catering outlets added are outside the scope of the previous deal?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 am

wez1927 wrote:
Gavin wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

This season they do

Bout time

Won't bring the prices down, will they?

They might aswell capitalise and make the most of it I suppose, there will be plenty of new fans that will drink/eat it !!!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 am

Now that was our worse ever signing !!!!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 am

Jules wrote:Now that was our worse ever signing !!!!

Risdale mortgage the stadium right up to compass and pmg thankfully thise days are nearly behind us

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 am

I remember it being an initial 10 year deal which would make the end date 2019 but I'm sure another year was added to cover the cost of something (might have been the kitchen equipment?). If I'm right then the deal should end in 2020.

BTW City do make around £1m per season from a royalty payment from Compass although they make much more.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:43 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I remember it being an initial 10 year deal which would make the end date 2019 but I'm sure another year was added to cover the cost of something (might have been the kitchen equipment?). If I'm right then the deal should end in 2020.

BTW City do make around £1m per season from a royalty payment from Compass although they make much more.

https://www.thecaterer.com/articles/327 ... adium-deal looks like this season is the last

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am

If the article is correct we make 4.8m a year from Compass, not bad with some of the crowds we have been getting in the last couple of years? Better than giving money to Mac’s,KFC’s, Sandpiper etc,Greggs etc from whom the the club get nothing?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

There was no extra year added.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am

They need to go it looks pathetic lol

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:21 am

Caerdydd12 wrote:

It can wait, id rather we spent the money else where. Plus you wont see any next season :lol:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:47 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:

It can wait, id rather we spent the money else where. Plus you wont see any next season :lol:

It just doesn't flow with the rest of the stands. Needs to be all one colour "BLUE". Red has no affinity with our club and don't start me on the "but Wales play there" yes they do but it's our stadium it should all be one colour inside.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Dahboy wrote:..... Needs to be all one colour "BLUE". .....

Not suggesting the red should stay but having all the seats one colour is very bland and generic.

Is money was no object I'd rather alternate blue and white blocks, perhaps even a yellow block if people like the yellow.

At least there is a bit of character in an empty stadium then.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:17 pm

:lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Wayne S wrote::lol: :lol:

Changed your mind Wayne :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Wayne S wrote::lol: :lol:

Changed your mind Wayne :lol: :lol:

Yeah I think so. The pic is giving me a migraine.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:26 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:If the article is correct we make 4.8m a year from Compass, not bad with some of the crowds we have been getting in the last couple of years? Better than giving money to Mac’s,KFC’s, Sandpiper etc,Greggs etc from whom the the club get nothing?

Read the article again. It doesn`t say the club makes £4.8m a year a year from the deal at all. At the time the deal was struck by former chairman Peter Ridsdale Compass estimated that the total income it would generate for them over the whole 10 year period would be £48m. i.e they would get an average of £4.8m a season in sales , out of which they would have to pay their running costs.