Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premier league badges problem

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am

Anyone else been emailed by the club shop saying it’ll be two weeks before they can get badges on the shirts? They’ve offered me a refund on the badges and to send the shirt straight away instead of waiting two weeks.

Re: Premier league badges problem

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Down the shop on sat only had badges for the kids tops two weeks wait i was told dont wash them for 48 hours after they have been fitted either as i found out and had to go back sunday to have them re fitted because they fell of

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:51 pm

IMG_20180703_125117_988.jpg
Hi lads i went to the club shop to get my shirt about 10.30 this morning and as I got there there premiership badge had just been delivered so I had it added to my shirt. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:59 pm

anthillphil wrote:
Hi lads i went to the club shop to get my shirt about 10.30 this morning and as I got there there premiership badge had just been delivered so I had it added to my shirt. :ayatollah:

That's a lovely blue :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:18 pm

hi guys would i be able to get the prem badges put on my new polo shirts any info would be good
cheers

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Paignton bluebird wrote:hi guys would i be able to get the prem badges put on my new polo shirts any info would be good
cheers

if you fail
try Ebay
or the liberty

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:59 pm

this place has loads of premiership badges hanging around the stock room

https://www.store.swanseacity.com

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm

anthillphil wrote:

Never mind the sleeve badges - you're a 2XL!!! Hit the salad bar?? :old:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

hi bananas your a cheeky shit
i dont do salads ha ha

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:43 pm

I had the same email and told them I don’t mind waiting. Got an email today to say it’s been dispatched so they must have got some in already.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:23 am

There have been problems with the prem badges the last couple seasons, a mate has had trouble with his united shirts past couple years

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:58 am

rodins wrote:I had the same email and told them I don’t mind waiting. Got an email today to say it’s been dispatched so they must have got some in already.

Yeah mine has been dispatched too so hopefully it’ll come with the badges

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Went down to the stadium earlier. PL badges are back in stock. £6 too so not bad.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 pm

joeywills98 wrote:
rodins wrote:I had the same email and told them I don’t mind waiting. Got an email today to say it’s been dispatched so they must have got some in already.

Yeah mine has been dispatched too so hopefully it’ll come with the badges

And mine! Was expecting to wait a while for it.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Received mine yesterday! :bluebird: