Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Clive tilsley commentator

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Most biased and wearing commentator surely, really gets on my nipples end.

Re: Clive tilsley commentator

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:21 pm

montyblue wrote:Most biased and wearing commentator surely, really gets on my nipples end.

Yes said kanes one of our own? Not neutral us he? :laughing6:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:28 pm

Cried for Colombia to have a player sent off. But Stones and Henderson are ok to butt and kick to the head hahaha

Him and Hoodle are both always terrible one the many reasons why ITV is terrible compared to the BBC

I can understand the bias as it's a UK team. As it should be for ALL UK teams

However, the level of excitement as England get this far in comparison to the lack of excitement when Wales got to the Euros semis is very noticeable.

National TV only paid lip service to what we did as they were fearful of us going all the way.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:33 pm

Come off it chaps. Columbia are a disgrace.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Why wouldn’t they be biased? Can’t see a problem with it, besides its not even that bad.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:37 pm

wiltshirebluebird wrote:Come off it chaps. Columbia are a disgrace.

Definately are.

Clive and Glenn are loving what they call "the love train" of England players at corner kicks.

Should have been watching Wales for the last two years then.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:47 pm

England have not been much better
That kick to the head of Falcao by Stones (i think) was a red card aswell but they decided to not say much about it

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Not happy here in magaluf i think me and 2 swedish fans must be the only non england fans here come on Columbia

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:13 pm

working overtime now ;)

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

They are bound to be bias but they are shockingly poor.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:17 pm

When Lingard went down claiming a penalty and it rightly wasn’t given (because the defender didn’t touch him) then he should of been booked. He was already on a yellow- so that’s off surely. Clive and Glenn say nothing. Now there’s a surprise.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm

They haven't done anything wrong! In my eyes....

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:20 pm

I couldn't give a rats arse about England.

They are so biased about themselves it's unbelievable.

I'm proud to be Welsh and that's something they can't understand with all us Celts.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Dreadful biased ommentating.
One of the worst in the business- how did he get the hob! :bluebird:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:I couldn't give a rats arse about England.

They are so biased about themselves it's unbelievable.

I'm proud to be Welsh and that's something they can't understand with all us Celts.

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Lengee wrote:Dreadful biased ommentating.
One of the worst in the business- how did he get the hob! :bluebird:

I hated it but imagine what a welsh commentator would be like if we were in the same position. Exactly the same.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:55 pm

And it goes on ................

Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Can’t really have an issue with him showing bias - he is English commentating on England. No different to how Rob Phillips is when we play.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:01 pm

I’m sure all the wenglish on here will jump to their defence.
Brainwashed the wenglish - they just can’t see it.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Absolutely no different to the Cardiff City iPlayer commentators bias towards us. Colombia were horrific for the first hour, like thugs to be fair.

I don’t care who wins the World Cup but more people seem more concerned about how England are doing on here rather than enjoying it. Yet they say they hate them! Just enjoy it and whoever wins it, wins it.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:24 pm

blue for you wrote:I’m sure all the wenglish on here will jump to their defence.
Brainwashed the wenglish - they just can’t see it.

The brainwashed brexit voters will always bow down to the English. No backbones.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:26 pm

In all fairness all the TV commentators are crap; Tyldsley tries to be a topical, smarmy tw*t but he's less crap than most of them.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Absolutely no different to the Cardiff City iPlayer commentators bias towards us. Colombia were horrific for the first hour, like thugs to be fair.

I don’t care who wins the World Cup but more people seem more concerned about how England are doing on here rather than enjoying it. Yet they say they hate them! Just enjoy it and whoever wins it, wins it.

I certainly don't want England to win it as the queen will knight the lot of them.

I agree who wins it wins it but clearly if you are a City supporter you've not been to away games with either sides but hey ho

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:Absolutely no different to the Cardiff City iPlayer commentators bias towards us. Colombia were horrific for the first hour, like thugs to be fair.

I certainly don't want England to win it as the queen will knight the lot of them.

I agree who wins it wins it but clearly if you are a City supporter you've not been to away games with either sides but hey ho

What do you mean by if you are a City fan you’ve not been to away games?

I’ve been watching all the games in Norwegian commentary for this World Cup, so my views might have been different had I been home.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm

If you think they're biased you have never heard a Mexican commentator during a Mexico game.

There's nothing wrong with being biased towards the country of your birth & to expect the English commentators to remain unbiased during an England game is just ridiculous.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

I’ve been watching all the games in Norwegian commentary for this World Cup, so my views might have been different had I been home.

You've never felt the aggression/biase/bad feeling and that's putting it lightly at every away game we play.

If you don't travel away at either you wouldn't know it or appreciate it. Nothing personal but that's the way it is.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

You've never felt the aggression/biase/bad feeling and that's putting it lightly at every away game we play.

If you don't travel away at either you wouldn't know it or appreciate it. Nothing personal but that's the way it is.

So you are just assuming I’ve never been to an away game because I don’t hate England? That’s a hatred towards the opposing team, I’ve worked with english people all my working life. I wouldn’t say I’ve hated many of them other than the odd scouser or Geordie. I do hate the English media though.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

So you are just assuming I’ve never been to an away game because I don’t hate England? That’s a hatred towards the opposing team, I’ve worked with english people all my working life. I wouldn’t say I’ve hated many of them other than the odd scouser or Geordie. I do hate the English media though.

Hmmm like mine just your opinion to argue the point just proves how's f****** boring you are
Last edited by Pulisnewport on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.