Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan Giggs

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Embarrassment of a Welsh manager. I suppose he's only being a pundit at the England game in case we play Columbia in 4 years time. Bet he was cumming in his pants when Engurland scored the p@@@@

Re: Ryan Giggs

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:23 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Embarrassment of a Welsh manager. I suppose he's only being a pundit at the England game in case we play Columbia in 4 years time. Bet he was cumming in his pants when Engurland scored the p@@@@

He's British

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:Embarrassment of a Welsh manager. I suppose he's only being a pundit at the England game in case we play Columbia in 4 years time. Bet he was cumming in his pants when Engurland scored the p@@@@

He's British

and Europe, world. I'd go ad far to say universe

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Sad to say, as long as he's in charge I will not support home or away.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 pm

ThomasC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

Correct, and .......multiverse!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:32 pm

The equivalent would be Gareth Southgate being a pundit for a Wales game. Laughable, isn't it?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm

City Slicker wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

he's a new age man, is he human or?? :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:49 pm

ThomasC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

he's a new age man, is he human or?? :thumbup: :ayatollah:

New age

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:50 pm

City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:54 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Correct, but that still doesn't stop him from being British

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:00 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

And I can imagine you loving the Jack's when they were in the premier then

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:02 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

They're Welsh. Did you want them to do well?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:03 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

I hated them!!! Oh, and always will

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Absolutely not! But I'd like Newport County to do well

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Who gives a fuk I support the team not the manager, comeon Wales, it was the same when Slate was here cudnt stand the fuka but still went.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

The Jack's are British too and have their union Jack flag to prove it. Will probably have Giggs face on it next year too

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:12 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

The Jack's are British too and have their union Jack flag to prove it. Will probably have Giggs face on it next year too

Perhaps they will; who cares? It's possible they have their Union Jack flags because they're called....."Jacks"

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Perhaps they will; who cares? It's possible they have their Union Jack flags because they're called....."Jacks"

Well for me there is only one league team and that is Cardiff City and I'm Welsh not British and only have any interest in them two or should I say only Cardiff City since that sister-in-law Sh@@@@@ English loving T@@@ took over

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Well for me there is only one league team and that is Cardiff City and I'm Welsh not British and only have any interest in them two or should I say only Cardiff City since that sister-in-law Sh@@@@@ English loving T@@@ took over

Good for you! There's only one team for me too and of course it's not legally possible to be Welsh and not British I am of course both. Been lovely chatting to you and best of love to your sister in law

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:53 pm

Bit of a silly point really... there are numerous teams in WC whose manager hails from a different country - should Belgium be pissed if Roberto Martinez was a pundit for a Spain match?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Bit of a silly point really... there are numerous teams in WC whose manager hails from a different country - should Belgium be pissed if Roberto Martinez was a pundit for a Spain match?

Absolutely right, and there's no inconsistency in Giggs rooting for England as Wales were not in the competition.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 pm

City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

it is why they were called jacks in the first place..had f**k all to do with the fairy tale about scoobee doo saving 28 pple from drowning

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Some sad fuckers about.

He’s working on lots of World Cup games, probably getting paid more then his Wales contract for it as well if this really bothers any of you that much you need to grow up.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The equivalent would be Gareth Southgate being a pundit for a Wales game. Laughable, isn't it?

exactly..if we were there and they were not the TV companies would still be covering all the games including ours and id imagine the England manager of the time would also be one of the pundits.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:03 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

He's British

There is no British team

Should be! ;)

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:14 am

Too many folk with chips on their shoulders.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:04 am

Giggs could have played for England if he wanted to and would have easily got into that side, but he chose to play for Wales. Even though Fergie stopped him playing in a lot of our games he still played for us, supports us and identifies as Welsh. People are just looking for excuses not to support him and to say you won't support the team whilst he's our manager is just ludicrous.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:34 am

Cardiffblue92 wrote:Giggs could have played for England if he wanted to and would have easily got into that side, but he chose to play for Wales. Even though Fergie stopped him playing in a lot of our games he still played for us, supports us and identifies as Welsh. People are just looking for excuses not to support him and to say you won't support the team whilst he's our manager is just ludicrous.

I don't think the issue is that people don't support him, it's more a case of they just don't respect him. I have no respect for Ryan Giggs for various reasons, but that doesn't mean I don't want Wales to do well, of course I do.

I would just prefer it if he wasn't our manager as he obviously divides opinion which then deflects from us being stronger together.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:50 am

Cardiffblue92 wrote:Giggs could have played for England if he wanted to and would have easily got into that side, but he chose to play for Wales. Even though Fergie stopped him playing in a lot of our games he still played for us, supports us and identifies as Welsh. People are just looking for excuses not to support him and to say you won't support the team whilst he's our manager is just ludicrous.

Giggs has never really done himself any favours with the Welsh support, has he? :?

On a personal basis, I can understand why Giggs referred to England as "we" as he was brought up in t'North, played for England Schools and has most of his links there

Wales fans were never going to like it but it's what they've inherited with a manager who is all about himself! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:14 am

Ryan didnt have a choice mate..born in Wales with welsh parents.
i think the common misunderstanding comes from the fact he respresented England at schoolboy level which he qualkified for by being a pupil in an English school.