Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgusting from England “Fan”

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:52 pm

Completely deplorable I’m sure you’ll agree, can we see if we can get this **** banned from twitter? If you have an account it only takes a sec to report.
I’m all for rivalry but that is disgusting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Disgusting from England “Fan”

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:22 pm

bloobird97 wrote:Completely deplorable I’m sure you’ll agree, can we see if we can get this **** banned from twitter? If you have an account it only takes a sec to report.
I’m all for rivalry but that is disgusting.

He’s deleted his Twitter now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 pm

I would like to delete his brain :evil:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 pm

Yet fans on here will still support the english. I know this terd is in the minority but the english just don’t like us.
Que the english support!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 pm

blue for you wrote:Yet fans on here will still support the english. I know this terd is in the minority but the english just don’t like us.
Que the english support!

FFS!!
What an absolute moronic comment.

This little jipo proves nothing.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:41 pm

blue for you wrote:Yet fans on here will still support the english. I know this terd is in the minority but the english just don’t like us.
Que the english support!

yes idiots are in the minority correct

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 am

Don't understand this Twitter malarkey but how has that got 2 likes?

Some sick sad bar stewards around.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 am

I asked my grandson to explain twitter to me....seems like a good idea in principle but not ready for that huge leap yet!
Baffled as to why others actually “liked” the comments as well.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:26 am

one of the biggest knobheads I Eva met was an avid Twitter user. Should only be used to promote products not your boring life

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 am

Sick fuk

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:35 am

ThomasC wrote:one of the biggest knobheads I Eva met was an avid Twitter user. Should only be used to promote products not your boring life

That's why they call it Twatter. Same as insta-cunt. Narcissistic bollocks it's frying people's brains.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 am

nubbsy wrote:
ThomasC wrote:one of the biggest knobheads I Eva met was an avid Twitter user. Should only be used to promote products not your boring life

That's why they call it Twatter. Same as insta-cunt. Narcissistic bollocks it's frying people's brains.

Well Said. Twitter gives dicks like this an audience. As an Englishman and a big fan of Gary Speed I am disgusted.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:48 am

nubbsy wrote:

absolutely, attention seekers of the worst kind :thumbup:

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:14 pm

disgusting comment to make,I thought some of our morons were bad enough , wheres old school sportsmanship gone?

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 pm

ThomasC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

absolutely, attention seekers of the worst kind :thumbup:

Not as bad as fakebook tho. Nerds and Tw@ts all of there :thumbup: :

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:01 pm

From his deleted twatter trail you can see he:

1. Likes to make a point of eating vegan food.
2. Likes to complain to fast food joints like Taco Bell about their vegan food offerings to make him look good & he just loves a public apology.
3. Likes shit music.
4. Is scruffy.
5. Has tiny arms.
6. Froze his account as he is a coward whilst deleting the Gary Speed tweet.
7. Reinstated and locked his account as he is a coward thinking it will all go away.

Here's his revived account link, feel free to contact him & his followers/followees about his vile comments plus on his FB, LI and Igram as the scrawny scruffy little cowardly c**t is easy to track and theres a screenshot above of his deleted vile comment to embed .

https://twitter.com/d00little?s=09

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:18 am

Many thanks matey. I’ll drop him a line, vile human being.