Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sad News

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Toy mic Trev has passed away. I expect many of you will remember he used to busk outside Boots on Queen St with his toy microphone. Always brought a smile to my face as I walked by.

Re: Sad News

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Responded to this on Facebook me and a few others believe we saw him busking last week in town, turns out it wasn’t him but someone similar

RIP Trev

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Responded to this on Facebook me and a few others believe we saw him busking last week in town, turns out it wasn’t him but someone similar

RIP Trev

Heard he made a bit of a come back recently and was outside Boots again, but not sure exactly when.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:30 pm

March time mate he was presented with toy mic cake apparently was fantastic gutted I missed it

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Wolfpac wrote:March time mate he was presented with toy mic cake apparently was fantastic gutted I missed it

A while back then. Seemed a decent bloke to me. Proper character.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:25 pm

RIP Trevor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:41 am

RIP Trev. A true character in life, always brightened my day when passing him( even went out of my way just to pass him).

There was a piece on the news not long back with the reporter saying they had tracked him down to which he replied " I haven't been anywhere" :clap:

My thoughts are with family, friends and all the people he made smile at this sad time.RIP.