Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how many taffs well tickets have been sold?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:50 pm

how many?

Re: how many taffs well tickets have been sold?

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:53 am

Dunno how many but I’m going down!

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Heard from people it sold out, but i know its not, theres like 4500 standing and 400 seating so probs 3000 odd

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:38 pm

There's loads of dodgy ones doing the rounds up here, available on most street corners from Porth to Maerdy, and up to Treherbert in the 'big' valley. Price of a pint, there'll be approx 7,000 there, absolute chaos.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:There's loads of dodgy ones doing the rounds up here, available on most street corners from Porth to Maerdy, and up to Treherbert in the 'big' valley. Price of a pint, there'll be approx 7,000 there, absolute chaos.

Gonna be pwopa nawty :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:14 pm

I honestly hope there’s not a piss take there, Malcom and Don have put their hearts and soul into that club. Malcom works his socks off for that club purely out of love. He’s an absolute Leg End in my eyes. More than any City Leg End manager or player because A - how many of them worked for free
B - would arrange a stripper at the club every FA Cup final
Or C - leave you the keys to the club and tell you to pay your dues at the end of the night #marsbarfights #scampifrieseverywhere #wakingupgaffatapedandfallingover

Like I said Leg End and deserves the rewards of City going there and the income it generates, really hope it’s a fantastic day and the respect that club deserves is given by City fans. Proper grass roots football club which is why Warnock’s taking the boys there.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:I honestly hope there’s not a piss take there, Malcom and Don have put their hearts and soul into that club. Malcom works his socks off for that club purely out of love. He’s an absolute Leg End in my eyes. More than any City Leg End manager or player because A - how many of them worked for free
B - would arrange a stripper at the club every FA Cup final
Or C - leave you the keys to the club and tell you to pay your dues at the end of the night #marsbarfights #scampifrieseverywhere #wakingupgaffatapedandfallingover

Like I said Leg End and deserves the rewards of City going there and the income it generates, really hope it’s a fantastic day and the respect that club deserves is given by City fans. Proper grass roots football club which is why Warnock’s taking the boys there.

The only piss take is the ticket price mate ;)

I understand your sentiments but your pals ain't unique, there are 1000's of Malcom and Dons throughout Wales I have no doubt, I know a few :thumbup:

I hope its a good night though and that they raise some money for their charity's