Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vicious Assault @ Football

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 pm

This story for me shows just how bad the justice system is when it comes to football fans.

Just cast your mind back to the Chelsea game and the custodial sentences dished out to both Chelsea and Cardiff fans and some for doing nothing more than throwing a plastic road cone.

The 2 guys in the article have attacked a teenager on the pitch punching him 7 or 8 times in the face and kicking him straight in the face so badly they broke his jaw and he had to have a metal plate inserted and why? Because his team scored a goal.

A custodial sentence suspended!!!! Now imagine doing that at a Cardiff game to an opposing fan or even in Cardiff city centre on a Saturday night, you'll do time.

What a joke.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... s-14871634

Re: Vicious Assault @ Football

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:This story for me shows just how bad the justice system is when it comes to football fans.

Just cast your mind back to the Chelsea game and the custodial sentences dished out to both Chelsea and Cardiff fans and some for doing nothing more than throwing a plastic road cone.

The 2 guys in the article have attacked a teenager on the pitch punching him 7 or 8 times in the face and kicking him straight in the face so badly they broke his jaw and he had to have a metal plate inserted and why? Because his team scored a goal.

A custodial sentence suspended!!!! Now imagine doing that at a Cardiff game to an opposing fan or even in Cardiff city centre on a Saturday night, you'll do time.

What a joke.

Disgusting
A few days after the lad was given a custodial for the Chelsea game my daughter had a glass tumbler thrown in her face in Edwards bar on st Mary st. He did it because he was pis$ed and she wouldn’t talk to him.
6 month sentence suspended.
Cheeky tw@t had the cheek (through his solicitor) to ask if he could still go to Australia on a cricket tour.
I know who he is and where he’s from and I haven’t forgotten. :laughing6:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:46 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:This story for me shows just how bad the justice system is when it comes to football fans.

What a joke.

Meanwhile an idiot in Swansea has been jailed for calling a shopkeeper Muslim Scum. Vicious attack slapped wrist. Calling a Muslim scum, straight to jail.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:12 am

Jock wrote:

What a joke.

Meanwhile an idiot in Swansea has been jailed for calling a shopkeeper Muslim Scum. Vicious attack slapped wrist. Calling a Muslim scum, straight to jail.

Just highlights the inadequacy n the justice system, the guy you mention has proven mental health issues and gets a 12 week custodial sentence yet those 2 guys absolutely battered that kid and get nothing, also in both cases the defendants pleaded guilty, the judge said he took that into account in the assault case but it wasn't in the racism case.