Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trust Welcomes Excellent News On Cardiff City Finances

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:I know some people can never forgive Tan for the red rebrand, but I think he has more than made up for his error, he knows he messed up but is doing an awful lot to make this club run well. Well done Vincent. By the way I was not happy about turning us red, but I can't fault the man now.

Who hasn't made mistakes in life?

We are the envy of a lot of clubs now and he should be applauded for his efforts.

The irony of Swansea's American owners having a dig at Tan when they turned up at the Liberty is now massive. :lol:

Re: TRUST WELCOMES EXCELLENT NEWS ON CARDIFF CITY FINANCES

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 pm

I’ve been supporting the City since 1959 and believe me Tan is by far the best owner we have ever had by a mile and anyone who doesn’t support him now is a fool.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Long may this man remain as owner of our club, he has to go down as one of the best owners in The English Football Pyramid (that one mistake aside that he recified)

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
norms76 wrote:Knew it wouldn’t be long before one of the Tan hating Multis came out. Bitter, bitter people indeed. :roll: :twisted:

The best owner we’ve ever had. 99.9% of Cardiff fans are now behind Tan and the club is united. :bluescarf:

There were plenty of Tan haters at one time. I always had faith he would come good and had many message board spats over the past few years trying to convince those with stone hearts to give him a chance to put his mistakes right.

That said technically the job is only half done but come 2021 when the debt is supposed to be wiped we should in some ways show our appreciation to probably the best owner we have ever had.

Me and you fought the good fight Tony. There were others of course. Thankfully now there are a lot more.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Agreed you did take the fight to the Tan haters more so than others. What does surprise me is there has been little or no comments from the ones who were very vocal against Tan.

Disappointed as would love to hear their thoughts on it.

Not a Tan lover or hater as I don’t support the owner I support the team but he has now done far more good than bad in my opinion and healed a lot of divisions within the club. The club and he has come along way since Bournemouth away on which I saw it probably at its worst :thumbup:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Dobbin wrote:Agreed you did take the fight to the Tan haters more so than others. What does surprise me is there has been little or no comments from the ones who were very vocal against Tan.

Disappointed as would love to hear their thoughts on it.

Not a Tan lover or hater as I don’t support the owner I support the team but he has now done far more good than bad in my opinion and healed a lot of divisions within the club. The club and he has come along way since Bournemouth away on which I saw it probably at its worst :thumbup:

I think most of the Tan haters were won over when he admitted that he made a mistake over the colour recently. There are still some clowns who are having or will have a pop at him I am sure and anyone who does now is a clown. But it’s all in the past now. Onwards and upwards now with a billionaire owner who seemingly has the bug for our club looking at this debt restructure and the money already spent on new players.