Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JOE RALLS "

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am

JOE RALLS TO SIGN NEW DEAL :bluebird: :bluebird:

Apparently Joe Ralls signed a new 4 year deal yesterday. SO should be confirmed by club soon. Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " JOE RALLS "

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 am

Fantastic news and well deserved! Loyal to the club albeit being treated badly by some managers in the past. Ralls was and is a very key member to our team particularly his skill set for the Premiership

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:24 am

If he again improves surely an England cap awaits

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:24 am

Fantastic news :bluebird:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 am

Only good news coming out of the club.

Gives us a better chance to have a decent pop at the PL this time around.

Sorry for the supporters who have left us these past years not to see the club doing well.

PL here we come.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am

SionLeShoes wrote:Fantastic news and well deserved! Loyal to the club albeit being treated badly by some managers in the past. Ralls was and is a very key member to our team particularly his skill set for the Premiership

Yes I agree, he's really come on very well the last 3 seasons and I think the cost cutting has really helped him. Got rid of the dead wood and gave him a chance and he shined.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am

fred keenor wrote:If he again improves surely an England cap awaits

If he can step up in the Prem, I can't see why not...still young :thumbright:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am

Pulisnewport wrote:Only good news coming out of the club.

Gives us a better chance to have a decent pop at the PL this time around.

Sorry for the supporters who have left us these past years not to see the club doing well.

PL here we come.

It's a strange feeling, we're being smart :? :? :?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Brilliant news if true :occasion5:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
SionLeShoes wrote:Fantastic news and well deserved! Loyal to the club albeit being treated badly by some managers in the past. Ralls was and is a very key member to our team particularly his skill set for the Premiership

Yes I agree, he's really come on very well the last 3 seasons and I think the cost cutting has really helped him. Got rid of the dead wood and gave him a chance and he shined.

Very true, he was being held back previously

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Cardiff City FC is pleased to announce that a number of first team players have signed new deals to extend their stays with the Club.

Having reported back for pre-season training this week, three of the younger members of City's squad were first to put pen to paper.

Joe Ralls, Callum Paterson and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing have all commited their future to the Bluebirds until the summers of 2022 (Ralls & Paterson) and 2021 (Mendez-Laing), respectively.

Cardiff City Skipper, Sean Morrison, has also followed suit, with his new deal keeping him at Cardiff City Stadium until the summer of 2022.

The Club has also rewarded the efforts of long-serving professionals, Lee Peltier and Matthew Connolly, with new deals running until the summer of 2020.

Meanwhile, Brian Murphy, whose contract expired this summer, has been given a new one-year deal with the Club.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Our first three years back down in the Championship, I honestly could not see why or how Ralls was first choice no matter who the manager was. But last season, he was incredible, and is someone who I think will be key for us next year.

If we go down, people will be in for him, so this deal is great for us as it means more £££.