Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Transfer window '

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:22 am

Transfer window slams shut on August 9.

Does anyone feel we need any more players?

Re: ' Transfer window '

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:26 am

Definitely midfield and another striker in the big Ken mode.
The quality needs to be a step up as well.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 am

fred keenor wrote:Definitely midfield and another striker in the big Ken mode.
The quality needs to be a step up as well.

With you on all accounts, especially that we need a few higher quality players, staying up in the Premier League is a must this time :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:26 am

I’d be gobsmacked if NW didn’t have a couple af aces up his sleeve.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Transfer window slams shut on August 9.

I would think 99% of the fans would say a definite yes to your question,my concern is Warnock himself,I just got this feeling he is struggling to bring in quality players with Premiership experience

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:

I would think 99% of the fans would say a definite yes to your question,my concern is Warnock himself,I just got this feeling he is struggling to bring in quality players with Premiership experience

Your on your own as usual.

I wonder how many anti Warnock Cardiff City fans actually exist?And before you reply as your not a fan you don't qualify.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Your on your own as usual.

I wonder how many anti Warnock Cardiff City fans actually exist?And before you reply as your not a fan you don't qualify.

I have been a fan for 52 years,how long have you been a fan?..yes I do have genuine concerns about Warnocks ability to keep us up but surly I'm allowed to have genuine concerns without you and idiots like you calling me names,if you can't enter a debate without acting like a playground bully just don't respond to any of my postings