Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks on Cardiff's finances, very bitter

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:33 am

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/ ... 272/page:1

What jacks are saying, very bitter :lol:

It's never about the club repaying it though. Although, if they sink and have no realistic prospect of reaching the dizzy heights of 20th in the PL again, then he'll at least get some back by liquidating the club.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 10:44 - Dec 18 with 2279 views Millie

Can't see them getting out of it, obviously Tan would like to sell but who's going to buy the club? He'll cut his losses soon surely

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 11:57 - Dec 18 with 2136 views Catullus

I said some time back that I believed Tan must have been very lucky, had a lot of help and/or inherited a lot of his wealth.
Either that or he has developed some kind of mental condition in the last few years. He clearly has no idea of how to run a football club (and there are plenty of those types about) but even worse, he is making decisions that actually seem to be steering them towards disaster!!
Other people who have ruined football clubs have feathered their own nests, but he seems to be just throwing his own money down the drain!!

How long do CCFC carry on like this and what happens if he walks away?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 12:21 - Dec 18 with 2087 views ymaohyd

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 11:57 - Dec 18 by Catullus

I said some time back that I believed Tan must have been very lucky, had a lot of help and/or inherited a lot of his wealth.
Either that or he has developed some kind of mental condition in the last few years. He clearly has no idea of how to run a football club (and there are plenty of those types about) but even worse, he is making decisions that actually seem to be steering them towards disaster!!
Other people who have ruined football clubs have feathered their own nests, but he seems to be just throwing his own money down the drain!!

How long do CCFC carry on like this and what happens if he walks away?

Indeed.

It is often the case that entrepreneurs, who have made a fortune for themselves in their respective businesses all of a sudden lose sight of the fundamental practices that enabled them to make their fortunes to start with. Perhaps even with all that wealth, a child lies inside all of us and the opportunity to own a football club prevails over all common sense.

As for the Swans, I know little of the fine details of the ownership of the club, however two points.

1. I can't see any logical reason for an investor to get involved unless they have complete control.

2. Am I right in thinking that the present shareholders would make a fortune through the sale of the club? If so, do supporters expect these shareholders not to sell, when in a years time, if the club got relegated they could kiss goodbye to a fortune?

Sorry, but I know what I would do and that would be to sell.

Just goes to show the value of a stable set of shareholders and directors at the helm of any club. I do hope if there is any change at SCFC that those seeking to cash out ensure through proper due diligence regarding the buyers and putting protections in place so that such a scenario couldn't happen in the future under any new owners ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 10:34 - Dec 18 with 2311 views monmouth

What IS he up to with that shower of sh1t? he clearly does not have a long term commitment - why would he? - and he isn't a fool, even though he sometimes acts like one, so how will he cash out? Is it all on a hope that they will make it back this season? he's gambled £150m on Russell Slade.....actually...he is probably just a fool.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan's financial madness revealed. on 10:36 - Dec 18 with 2298 views reddythered

Club spokesman didn't make the claim, it was a Trust representative who said that.

Re: Jacks on Cardiff's finances, very bitter

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:14 am

Wtf are they actually talking about?

Only they can make out our owner to be a shit one by actually giving money to the club!

Their 'wonderful' owners have leeched it for years.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

Normally they used to be very quick to highlight any issues regarding Vincent.

Absolutely nothing on there at this moment.

Very quiet :-)

Perhaps just perhaps normal service is now returning.

Another relegation for them and ill be happy!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 am

You just have to love it! :lol:

They came on here trolling, boasting, making daft statements, telling whole untruths and trying to laud it over us for a few years but now the pendulum has swung completely across!

Their supporters (not necessarily the club itself) had a so-called fail-proof plan for the long-term future and Swansealona style of play was supposed to have made them everyone (bar Cardiff's) second favourite team and for them to be the template for the future!

What happened at the end of last season (and the way it panned out on the last day for all concerned) was brilliant and couldn't have happened to two better clubs in their respective positive and negative forms!

We won't be trolling on their sites. As Cardiff City supporters we can sit back in the smug knowledge that the natural order has been restored and whether they admit it or not, the Jack supporters will (not must) be smarting right now like never before!

Certainly made a difference to the amount of traffic on this Forum and long may it continue! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:34 am

Not a clue between any of them. :lol:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 am

They still got fans!? Wow I'm surprised. Good on them

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:37 am

A big LOL for that pile of shit.
The reason their now in the Championship is because they were squeezed dry by their owners and didn’t invest. Just ask John Hartson :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am

I am surprised they are interested seeing as we are a PL club in the Capitol of Wales and they are in the Championship.

Hmmm have I missed something ha ha.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:39 am

How recent is that.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:How recent is that.

not very. not sure how relevent it is to today

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:57 am

The money the yanks use is borrowed so technically they are in debt just like man utd with the glaziers

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Worry about their own club they need to

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... y-14874051

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:How recent is that.

not very. not sure how relevent it is to today

Goes back to last season so it has no relevance at all for now.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:The money the yanks use is borrowed so technically they are in debt just like man utd with the glaziers

Aye but who are the quarantors of this borrowed money, the Yanks?

They must be and all they will be interested in now is serving the interest on the loans. How they will do that will be interesting. The STOP on the stadium expansion tells us where their priorities lay. All incoming income will go to pay this debt interest. I believe they cannot use the parachute payments for that. They will need to get back into the Premier pretty soon else this takeover will turn out to cost the Yanks big time.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 pm

The gypos are well and truly fecked. Their still too thick to know it and they still don't do anything about what is about to happen to them. They sold out to a hegdie and THEY WANT THEIR MONEY BACK PLUS SOME. Thick as shit. Feck 'Em. :wave: