Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THREE CARDIFF CITY MATCHES MOVED FOR TV COVERAGE “

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 am

“ THREE CARDIFF CITY MATCHES MOVED FOR TV COVERAGE “

Three of Cardiff City's home Premier League matches in August and September have been selected for live broadcast on Sky, resulting in the following amendments to dates and kick-off times.

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :thumbright: :bluebird:

Cardiff City's opening home match of the 2018/19 Premier League campaign against Newcastle United - originally scheduled for 3pm on Saturday 18th August 2018 - will now kick off at the earlier time of 12:30pm.

The Bluebirds begin the second month of the season with a home clash against Arsenal. The match at CCS will take place a day later than originally planned - kicking off at 1:30pm on Sunday 2nd September 2018.

Neil Warnock's men then see out the month by hosting Burnley in the Welsh capital. This fixture has also been moved back one day, now taking place at 4pm on Sunday 30th September 2018.

All three Premier League contests at CCS will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

New fixture dates & times:

- Cardiff City vs. Newcastle United: Saturday 18th August (12:30pm)

- Cardiff City vs. Arsenal: Sunday 2nd September (1:30pm)

- Cardiff City vs. Burnley: Sunday 30th September (4pm)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ THREE MATCHES MOVED FOR TV COVERAGE “

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:09 am

That's Just Sky - What about BT sport ?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:12 am

Superb!!!
I’m on hols in Gran Canaria for Arsenal game - I’m sure I’ll fond a bar with it on there :occasion5:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:19 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:That's Just Sky - What about BT sport ?

BT Sport haven’t selected any of our games, in these first batch of games, which they will show live.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am

I'm in Colorado for the Newcastle game, 7 hours behind. Which means instead of 8am to watch the game I'm going to have to get up for 5:30am!! :occasion5: I'll still be there :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

For the Arsenal game I'm in Vegas, so another 5:30am kick off, but I'm sure there will be plenty of places showing the game! :D :occasion5:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am

I’m on my way home on the Saturday of the Arsenal game and wasn’t sure if I could get there so moving it to Sunday. WooHoo happy days. :laughing6:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:13 pm

1st home game fancying a few beers earlier start now :occasion5: means drinker by time I get home another bollocking of the mrs :roll:

Re: “ THREE CARDIFF CITY MATCHES MOVED FOR TV COVERAGE “

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm flying back for Huddersfield away :bluebird: :bluebird: , but I will struggle with matches due to Sky changing dates/times.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:16 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird: " CARDIFF CITY PREMIER LEAGUE PRE-SEASON FIXTURES 2018-19 " :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 11 - AFC Bournemouth (a)

Sat Aug 18 - Newcastle United (h) 12;30pm Live on Sky :bluebird:

Sat Aug 25 - Huddersfield Town (a)

Sunday Sep 2 - Arsenal (h) Live on Sky 1:30pm :bluebird:

Sat Sep 15 - Chelsea (a)
Sat Sep 22 - Manchester City (h)

Sunday Sep 30th - Burnley (h) Live on Sky 4pm :bluebird:

Sat Oct 6 - Tottenham Hotspur (a)
Sat Oct 20 - Fulham (h)
Sat Oct 27 - Liverpool (a)
Sat Nov 3 - Leicester City (h)
Sat Nov 10 - Brighton & Hove Albion (h)
Sat Nov 24 - Everton (a)
Sat Dec 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)
Tue Dec 4 - West Ham United (a)
Sat Dec 8 - Southampton (h)
Sat Dec 15 - Watford (a)
Sat Dec 22 - Manchester United (h)
Wed Dec 26 - Crystal Palace (a)
Sat Dec 29 - Leicester City (a)
Tue Jan 1 - Tottenham Hotspur (h)
Sat Jan 12 - Huddersfield Town (h)
Sat Jan 19 - Newcastle United (a)
Tue Jan 29 - Arsenal (a)
Sat Feb 2 - AFC Bournemouth (h)
Sat Feb 9 - Southampton (a)
Sat Feb 23 - Watford (h)
Tue Feb 26 - Everton (h)
Sat Mar 2 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (a)
Sat Mar 9 - West Ham United (h)
Sat Mar 16 - Brighton & Hove Albion (a)
Sat Mar 30 - Chelsea (h)
Sat Apr 6 - Manchester City (a)
Sat Apr 13 - Burnley (a)
Sat Apr 20 - Liverpool (h)
Sat Apr 27 - Fulham (a)
Sat May 4 - Crystal Palace (h)
Sunday May 12 - Manchester United (a)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:28 pm

davo1974 wrote:I'm in Colorado for the Newcastle game, 7 hours behind. Which means instead of 8am to watch the game I'm going to have to get up for 5:30am!! :occasion5: I'll still be there :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

For the Arsenal game I'm in Vegas, so another 5:30am kick off, but I'm sure there will be plenty of places showing the game! :D :occasion5:

NBC sports is the channel you want mate, you might have to ask someone to change the channel depending on where you're watching the games and with so many sports channels here football is way down the list.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Three games moved in the first 6 weeks,there will be a lot more during season,TV is King of the Premier League!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:46 pm

I may just be able to make the arsenal game now! Suits me!! haha

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm

This is what me and a few others were saying as why it was a bad idea lumping the season ticket prices up, Burnley 4pm on a Sunday Live on TV, good luck selling that out at £30+ a ticket, and anyone who thinks Burnley will bring 3,000 away fans down here for that is living in cloud cuckoo land.

We will be lucky to get 27,000 for that one, ordinarily, in line with our past that would have been good but to have 6,000 empty seats in the Premiership will be embarrassing so I hope the Club act fast and put some kind of deal out to get the place packed out.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 am

Ahhh that’s me missing the first home game of the season then f**k sake!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm

City need to adopt the ticket exchange scheme other Premier League clubs have and the ability for season ticket holders who cant make games to sell them back at face value. Loads of Prep clubs do it and some limit the sell back to 6 games so people don't take the piss.

This facility is more useful in the Premier as games get moved so much. They are often only allowed to be sold when all other tickets have been sold out.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Ahhh that’s me missing the first home game of the season then f**k sake!

And me, work until 1 every Saturday.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Fuming they’ve moved Arsenal to the Sunday. Flying out to Tenerife that day.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:10 pm

BlueDredd wrote:Fuming they’ve moved Arsenal to the Sunday. Flying out to Tenerife that day.

First world problems mate. Look on the bright side.

Off the plane, into your shorts, a cold beer in a bar showing the game.

Couldn't get much better.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:00 am

Shame they are all home games

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

Chris Holmes wrote:City need to adopt the ticket exchange scheme other Premier League clubs have and the ability for season ticket holders who cant make games to sell them back at face value. Loads of Prep clubs do it and some limit the sell back to 6 games so people don't take the piss.

This facility is more useful in the Premier as games get moved so much. They are often only allowed to be sold when all other tickets have been sold out.

its a good scheme and benefits everybody..but it requires the stadium to be opperating at max capacity or a figure very close to max otherwise there is nobody to sell on to.