Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much do you think we are worth?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:42 pm

With us owning our statdium ,back in the preimier ship with the money that generates, we got to be worth over 200 million ? Wonder if there is a multi billionaire buyer around :lol:

Re: How much do you think we are worth?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:With us owning our statdium ,back in the preimier ship with the money that generates, we got to be worth over 200 million ? Wonder if there is a multi billionaire buyer around :lol:

Hey wez we have one allready
And he's got all the mistakes out of the way
And has learnt the hard way :thumbup:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Man Utd are the most valuable club in the world, worth about £2.6 billion.

Depends what percentage of them you think we’re worth. Maybe £150m-£200m is about right.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Turning such a large amount of debt into equity has made me wonder if he has a buyer in mind.

I seriously hope not as for once we seem to be heading in the right direction. We don't want a Tony Fernandes type character chucking money about with no idea.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Let’s all get behind tan. He has backed a proven manager who has in turn got us back in the prem with an actual team. A group of lads that give 100%. We are in blue. He is gradually making us debt free and a sustainable business. Those that want tan out should be careful what you wish for. He’s learned his lessons. He has sensible people around him now by the look of things. Plenty of other clubs had “new owners” and are now in free fall.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:With us owning our statdium ,back in the preimier ship with the money that generates, we got to be worth over 200 million ? Wonder if there is a multi billionaire buyer around :lol:

Is your auto correct dyslexic. :lol:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Turning such a large amount of debt into equity has made me wonder if he has a buyer in mind.

I seriously hope not as for once we seem to be heading in the right direction. We don't want a Tony Fernandes type character chucking money about with no idea.

I'm not too sure why what has happened would persuade a buyer to buy the club?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:28 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Let’s all get behind tan. He has backed a proven manager who has in turn got us back in the prem with an actual team. A group of lads that give 100%. We are in blue. He is gradually making us debt free and a sustainable business. Those that want tan out should be careful what you wish for. He’s learned his lessons. He has sensible people around him now by the look of things. Plenty of other clubs had “new owners” and are now in free fall.

Well summed up mate :thumbup:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm

salopiancity wrote:

Is your auto correct dyslexic. :lol:

No im jyst thick as fcuk :lol: