Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forest Friendly - Marbella Wednesday July 11

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:59 pm

The club I work for are playing Nottingham Forest in a friendly in Marbella next Wednesday should be interesting and great preparation for our Europa League match.

Gutted we did not win the champions league preliminary final but got beat by a good Kosovan side. :thumbup:

Re: Forest Friendly - Marbella Wednesday July 11

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:07 pm

who have you got in the EL game mate?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm

The losers of TNS v Skandija (Macedonia)1st round champions league match losers go into Europa league

New format this year the four worst countries on co-effiemcy played in a Champions League Preleminary tournament to enter 1st round. We beat La Florita 2 - 0 in the semi final and then lost to FC Drita 4 - 1 in extra time aftwr being one all at full time.

Had we had one that we would have played Malmo but now go into Europa League second round.

The experiences you get from this are unbelievable and the work behind the scenes that goes into playing a game let alone all the work you have to do to qualify through club licensing is unreal. However would not change my job for the world just means I get back less to the city than I would like all though my boy and his mates use the season tickets :thumbup:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Dobbin wrote:The losers of TNS v Skandija (Macedonia)1st round champions league match losers go into Europa league

New format this year the four worst countries on co-effiemcy played in a Champions League Preleminary tournament to enter 1st round. We beat La Florita 2 - 0 in the semi final and then lost to FC Drita 4 - 1 in extra time aftwr being one all at full time.

Had we had one that we would have played Malmo but now go into Europa League second round.

The experiences you get from this are unbelievable and the work behind the scenes that goes into playing a game let alone all the work you have to do to qualify through club licensing is unreal. However would not change my job for the world just means I get back less to the city than I would like all though my boy and his mates use the season tickets :thumbup:

Good Luck, sounds like you have a job your passionate about which is fantastic, all the best :thumbup:

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Thanks mate :thumbup:

Will make the most of it whilst it lasts - football is a fickle business :thumbup: