Gold Membership

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gold Membership

Postby North Wales Blue » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:40 pm

I have a season ticket for the coming season, do I need to get gold membership for prioritised away tickets, or do season ticket holders get preference?
North Wales Blue

Gold Membership

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gold Membership

Postby darran1927 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 pm

No you don't, season ticket holders will have preference, 1st few games will probably be season ticket holders who went to x amount of games last season
darran1927

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 pm

darran1927 wrote:No you don't, season ticket holders will have preference, 1st few games will probably be season ticket holders who went to x amount of games last season

Your right that he doesnt but wrong that season ticket holders will have preference.

For example, Bournemouth Away, players and staff will have their tickets, no idea what the Club give each player but would imagine it's at least 2-3 tickets each, say we have a 30 man Squad all in that 60-90 tickets, then there's Club Staff, Youth etc coaching, managementhe staff, sponsors, corporatell, I'd imagine a good 500 tickets will be knocked off what goes out to season ticket holders so they certainly won't get preference.
RV Casual

Postby troobloo3339 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 pm

RV Casual wrote:
darran1927 wrote:No you don't, season ticket holders will have preference, 1st few games will probably be season ticket holders who went to x amount of games last season

Your right that he doesnt but wrong that season ticket holders will have preference.

For example, Bournemouth Away, players and staff will have their tickets, no idea what the Club give each player but would imagine it's at least 2-3 tickets each, say we have a 30 man Squad all in that 60-90 tickets, then there's Club Staff, Youth etc coaching, managementhe staff, sponsors, corporatell, I'd imagine a good 500 tickets will be knocked off what goes out to season ticket holders so they certainly won't get preference.

The criteria will be based on last season away games attended by season ticket holders OR gold members for the first few games however I don't see Huddersfield being a problem anyway
troobloo3339

Postby RV Casual » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:43 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

The criteria will be based on last season away games attended by season ticket holders OR gold members for the first few games however I don't see Huddersfield being a problem anyway

Who mentioned Huddersfield away?

Your right but wrong, the criteria will be based on what season ticket holders and gold members did last season, AFTER THE PLAYERS, STAFF AND SPONSORS have have their crack at it, Season Ticket Holders will have Zero preference.. you will be lucky if 1,000 out of the 1,800 go sale to season ticket holders as 'preference'.
RV Casual

Postby troobloo3339 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:59 pm

RV Casual wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Your right but wrong, the criteria will be based on what season ticket holders and gold members did last season, AFTER THE PLAYERS, STAFF AND SPONSORS have have their crack at it, Season Ticket Holders will have Zero preference.. you will be lucky if 1,000 out of the 1,800 go sale to season ticket holders as 'preference'.

I mentioned Huddersfield as its our second away game and I doubt we will sell,out
troobloo3339

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:08 pm

RV Casual wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Why are you making players staff an sponsors having tickets into a thing?

The players wives won’t be getting tickets to sit in the away end next to f*cking John from Barry.
Llan_Blue

Postby davids » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

The players wives won’t be getting tickets to sit in the away end next to f*cking John from Barry.

Tomlin's wife and kids were in the row in front of us at Wolves last season!
davids

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm

I’m a season ticket holder and went to 2 away games last year. Have I basically got zero chance for Bournemouth tix? Cheers in advance for the info.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby mugsy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I’m a season ticket holder and went to 2 away games last year. Have I basically got zero chance for Bournemouth tix? Cheers in advance for the info.

Correct - you have no chance.
mugsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:41 pm

mugsy wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I’m a season ticket holder and went to 2 away games last year. Have I basically got zero chance for Bournemouth tix? Cheers in advance for the info.

Correct - you have no chance.

Cheers. Radio Wales it is then :banghead:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:46 pm

davids wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Tomlin's wife and kids were in the row in front of us at Wolves last season!

Yeah but nobody like Tomlin :lol:
Llan_Blue

Return to General Chat