Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CITY IN FOR RUSSIAN STRIKER!!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Cardiff linked to Russian striker ARTEM DZYUBA for a fee in the region of 6million.

Re: CITY IN FOR RUSSIAN STRIKER!!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 pm

old news. he's already signed :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:13 pm

go get him warnock :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Good player better than we have and same price as madine

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:51 pm

He's got to sort out his bloody ayatollah first.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Looks rubbish in those pics.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:49 pm

He looks a right handful to be fair and would suit our style of play!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:08 pm

The Russian Jon Parkin.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 pm

For me City have to sign this guy, he’s 6 “ 5 a man mountain with an eye for goal from set pieces and we will need to rely on these next season.

He’s had fallouts with managers but I believe it’s due to passion, this lad has buckets full, go get him Neil

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:16 pm

NO!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:Good player better than we have and same price as madine

!!!
Any chance we could do a straight swap :bluebird: the

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:55 pm

On the subject of TALL strikers, IMO club missed out.
Wout Weghorst just moved from AZ Alkmaar to Wolfsburg for around £8m.
Absolute steal if you ask me.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 am

Not sure on this one. I wouldn’t be surprised if those Russian players were on juice during that World Cup.

They played well above their capabilities and Russia have a history when it comes to sports enhancing drugs.

Players still sprinting during extra time, Grigory Rodchenkov, who headed Russia state sponsored doping programme said he knew of at least one who was doping and would not be surprised if more were during this World Cup.

If you haven’t already, watch the documentary Icarus. It’s actually quite shocking!

**Takes off tinfoil hat**

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 am

JimCP91 wrote:Not sure on this one. I wouldn’t be surprised if those Russian players were on juice during that World Cup.

They played well above their capabilities and Russia have a history when it comes to sports enhancing drugs.

Players still sprinting during extra time, Grigory Rodchenkov, who headed Russia state sponsored doping programme said he knew of at least one who was doping and would not be surprised if more were during this World Cup.

If you haven’t already, watch the documentary Icarus. It’s actually quite shocking!

**Takes off tinfoil hat**

Well that's ok we'll have to supply his juice when he plays for us. What does he prefer, maybe Ribena?

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 am

He’s meant to be a right toss pot and upsets the dressing room. Playing style is Very similar to Madine.
I’d be surprised if Warnock did take in a player untested in our leagues.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:51 am

#1ScouseBluebird wrote:He’s meant to be a right toss pot and upsets the dressing room. Playing style is Very similar to Madine.

Took on Damour didn't he?Can't be as big of a risk than Acorn.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:56 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
#1ScouseBluebird wrote:He’s meant to be a right toss pot and upsets the dressing room. Playing style is Very similar to Madine.

Took on Damour didn't he?Can't be as big of a risk than Acorn.

You’re right mate. I’d be happy to see this fella play for us as he looks a right handful. But Damour a free wasn’t he, and perhaps in the champ that wasn’t much a risk. I still think NW will get a loan signing in for the 4th striker. I’m hoping he’ll save the pennies for a class midfielder like woods!

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:52 pm

davids wrote:The Russian Jon Parkin.

;)

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:14 pm

We'll probably get someone on loan from another Prem club. Sooner have Zohore to this lump, any day. Makes the Beast look athletic!

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:26 pm

HOW ABOUT TROY DEENEY think he would fit into our style

Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 pm

How about TROY DEENEY think he would fit into our style of play

Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Can only see that WalesOnline are claiming this is possible.. Can’t see there being any weight in this.