Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No seriously. Good luck Sweden!!!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:35 pm

:old: :thumbup: Being patronised again by England who have had the easiest qualifying group and World Cup group. Can't wait to tune in as soon as we know the Royal worshippers are out :laughing6: :wave:

Re: No seriously. Good luck Sweden!!!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Christ Bananas, you're getting tedious now.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Hope Sweden do it as well!

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Just start a thread saying;

“Look at Me, Look at Me!”

Attention seeking tit.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 pm

wiltshirebluebird wrote:Christ Bananas, you're getting tedious now.

He must secretly love the English, it’s all he feckin talks about.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:49 pm

blue for you wrote:Hope Sweden do it as well!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: great when you put posters on ignore....you can't even see their replies/posts. I've got a few on ignore now including that Norman Hitler character.

COME ON SWEDEN FOR ALL OF US WITH PASSION IN WALES AND NOT THOSE WHO HAVE SOLD OUT!!!! :ayatollah: :old:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Bananas wrote::old: :thumbup: Being patronised again by England who have had the easiest qualifying group and World Cup group. Can't wait to tune in as soon as we know the Royal worshippers are out :laughing6: :wave:

I heard Sweden weren’t going to bother trying to win tomorrow, but after seeing this post are going to give it a go :sleepy2:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote::old: :thumbup: Being patronised again by England who have had the easiest qualifying group and World Cup group. Can't wait to tune in as soon as we know the Royal worshippers are out :laughing6: :wave:

I heard Sweden weren’t going to bother trying to win tomorrow, but after seeing this post are going to give it a go :sleepy2:

Come on Britain let's beat the Scandinavian twats

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:03 am

Bananas is Wales top fisherman. :laughing6:

come on Sweden

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:37 am

Cmon the Swede’s ! We play English teams week in week out, they’re our rivals it certainly don’t change when it comes to internationals. Get the f*****s out cmon Sweden.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:26 am

I'm looking forward to the usual incidental camera shots of top drawer blonde Swedish clunge throughout the match. And I'm watching it in ultra HD VR so I can zoom in on individual hairs if an upskirting opportunity arises. 8-)

698e527ea44724f14fdf3e888ebf5278.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:23 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I'm looking forward to the usual incidental camera shots of top drawer blonde Swedish clunge throughout the match. And I'm watching it in ultra HD VR so I can zoom in on individual hairs if an upskirting opportunity arises. 8-)

698e527ea44724f14fdf3e888ebf5278.jpg

Wow! We could play the Swedes every day of the week as far as I'm concerned. She's no turnip :shock:

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:46 am

I would imagine most people are the same as me, indifferent.

If England win, they win, if they loose they loose, I just hope its a good game.

If I was pushed I would chose England, I would pick them to win, like I would want Anthony Joshua to beat any foreign boxer, like I want our Athletes to do well in the Olympics, I would support England, Scotland, and both Ireland's against anyone to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, If people feel that anti-English then fair enough, but I find it massively hypocritical, we play in the English League (we don't have to), we speak English (we don't have to). Over half of our squad are English as is our Manager, as is our Captain, we only have 3 Welsh Players, if you feel that strongly, how on earth do you support Cardiff City.

If England beat Sweden, maybe do the next thread in Welsh, but my guess would be he wouldn't know where to start.

:lol:

PS, I know it's a multi just fishing for bites but I'm bored and had 15 minutes to kill until the next race on ITV hence the post :occasion5:

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:12 pm

RV Casual wrote:I would imagine most people are the same as me, indifferent.

If England win, they win, if they loose they loose, I just hope its a good game.

If I was pushed I would chose England, I would pick them to win, like I would want Anthony Joshua to beat any foreign boxer, like I want our Athletes to do well in the Olympics, I would support England, Scotland, and both Ireland's against anyone to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, If people feel that anti-English then fair enough, but I find it massively hypocritical, we play in the English League (we don't have to), we speak English (we don't have to). Over half of our squad are English as is our Manager, as is our Captain, we only have 3 Welsh Players, if you feel that strongly, how on earth do you support Cardiff City.

If England beat Sweden, maybe do the next thread in Welsh, but my guess would be he wouldn't know where to start.

:lol:

PS, I know it's a multi just fishing for bites but I'm bored and had 15 minutes to kill until the next race on ITV hence the post :occasion5:

Good post

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Bananas wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: great when you put posters on ignore....you can't even see their replies/posts. I've got a few on ignore now including that Norman Hitler character.

COME ON SWEDEN FOR ALL OF US WITH PASSION IN WALES AND NOT THOSE WHO HAVE SOLD OUT!!!! :ayatollah: :old:

Got me on ignore but still reply to my posts. :lol:

Mate, I know who you are and know you’re a bit “special” so I’ll cut you some slack.

For the record I’m not arsed one bit about England and what they do in the World Cup, I’m enjoying it as a neutral.

You spouting nonsense about England every day for attention I find very odd but having found out who you are it kinda makes sense. All the best buddy, I hope you read this before you go on The Sunshine bus to Porthcawl for the day, as I wouldnt want to spoil it for you. :thumbright:

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:02 pm

norms76 wrote:
Bananas wrote:

Mate, I know who you are and know you’re a bit “special” so I’ll cut you some slack.

For the record I’m not arsed one bit about England and what they do in the World Cup, I’m enjoying it as a neutral.

You spouting nonsense about England every day for attention I find very odd but having found out who you are it kinda makes sense. All the best buddy, I hope you read this before you go on The Sunshine bus to Porthcawl for the day, as I wouldnt want to spoil it for you. :thumbright:

My bet is 9:00 tonight ..."Come On .....Whoever" or do you think later Norms. FFS he's pissing me off!

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:12 pm

City Slicker wrote:
norms76 wrote:
Bananas wrote:

My bet is 9:00 tonight ..."Come On .....Whoever" or do you think later Norms. FFS he's pissing me off!

He’s a bit odd mate, he should start supporting England, every other team he’s been supporting end up getting beat. :lol:

Like I said in my last post, he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, bless him. :tongue3: :tongue3: