Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don’t believe it!!!!

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:33 am

Yesterday I posted a post about negative posters. I don’t think it broke any rules but it was deleted. I posted again asking why it was deleted and was given the name of the moderator that deleted it so that I could PM and ask why. I PM’d but got no reply and now my second post has also been deleted. I don’t get it!!!!

If you delete posts you should be willing to explain why.

Re: I don’t believe it!!!!

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 am

JayCee wrote:Yesterday I posted a post about negative posters. I don’t think it broke any rules but it was deleted. I posted again asking why it was deleted and was given the name of the moderator that deleted it so that I could PM and ask why. I PM’d but got no reply and now my second post has also been deleted. I don’t get it!!!!

Welcome to the board :D

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:01 am

I have alot of comments disappearing on this issue.
Not sure if it's my phone though.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:05 pm

ill be honest I've not seen that many negative posts recently.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:40 pm

JayCee wrote:Yesterday I posted a post about negative posters. I don’t think it broke any rules but it was deleted. I posted again asking why it was deleted and was given the name of the moderator that deleted it so that I could PM and ask why. I PM’d but got no reply and now my second post has also been deleted. I don’t get it!!!!

Sorry I deleted your last post, because I told u who the mod was who deleted it and replied on board and in a private message :thumbright:

I thought that was fair.

Please post your original comments/ topic again :thumbright:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:ill be honest I've not seen that many negative posts recently.

Luke, I thought the forum has been a very very positive forum for over a year now :thumbright:

You will always get the Paulhs on here :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I have alot of comments disappearing on this issue.

I can assure you it’s very very rare anything gets deleted on here nowadays and if it does I look and find which mod does it :thumbright:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:ill be honest I've not seen that many negative posts recently.

Luke, I thought the forum has been a very very positive forum for over a year now :thumbright:

not negative at all me :) just argumentative :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

not negative at all me :) just argumentative :mrgreen:

I can vouch for this. :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I can assure you it’s very very rare anything gets deleted on here nowadays and if it does I look and find which mod does it :thumbright:

I wouldn't hold you breath Annis as it looks like Brexit is going tits up theres loads on here that got all the answers.Let battle commence. :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I wouldn't hold you breath Annis as it looks like Brexit is going tits up theres loads on here that got all the answers.Let battle commence. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry I deleted your last post, because I told u who the mod was who deleted it and replied on board and in a private message :thumbright:

I thought that was fair.

I Pm’d the moderator but didn’t get an answer Annis

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm

JayCee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought that was fair.

John, I’ve looked he has not been on here since .

Put your topic up again :thumbright:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:53 pm

I've can't remember ever having a post deleted
I must be a right boring fucker!

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:45 pm

griff105 wrote:I've can't remember ever having a post deleted
I must be a right boring fucker!

:lol:

:thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Speaking from a personal point of view, the only posts I ever delete are my own when I regret them :lol:

Freedom of speech is tolerated on here, we all have different opinions and that’s a good thing :thumbright:

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JayCee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought that was fair.

Annis, I’ve had a reply from the moderator, he can’t recall the reason and it may have been removed inadvertently. I’m satisfied with that but I won’t bother putting it back up now, it wasn’t anything special.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:10 pm

JayCee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JayCee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought that was fair.

Annis, I’ve had a reply from the moderator, he can’t recall the reason and it may have been removed inadvertently. I’m satisfied with that but I won’t bother putting it back up now, it wasn’t anything special.

Thanks John, glad it’s sort of cleared up :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:26 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Welcome to the board :D

He’s been here since 2010 :ayatollah: