Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taffs Well address

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 am

Does anyone know the Taffs Well football ground address? Been looking online but been having a bit of difficulty, I’ve seen 2 different postcodes for it. Also can anyone tell me what it was like for parking last year? Can you park in the ground?

Re: Taffs Well address

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:35 pm

joeywills98 wrote:Does anyone know the Taffs Well football ground address? Been looking online but been having a bit of difficulty, I’ve seen 2 different postcodes for it. Also can anyone tell me what it was like for parking last year? Can you park in the ground?

103 Rhiw Dda'r. CF15 7PB. Plenty of on road parking if your early and at a nearby small industrial estate

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Parking is horrendous, the pitch slopes 3 different ways, the club house is a garage, but its a great club.

Go by train.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

barry boy wrote:Parking is horrendous, the pitch slopes 3 different ways, the club house is a garage, but its a great club.

Go by train.

Difficult for me mate as I live in Bridgend so there aren’t any trains that go directly to the taffs well area, think I’ll chance it and drive down :thumbright:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:41 pm

joeywills98 wrote:
barry boy wrote:Parking is horrendous, the pitch slopes 3 different ways, the club house is a garage, but its a great club.

Go by train.

Difficult for me mate as I live in Bridgend so there aren’t any trains that go directly to the taffs well area, think I’ll chance it and drive down :thumbright:

The Aberdare train goes direct from Bridgend to Taffs Well or you can get any train to Cardiff Central and change onto any Merthyr / Treherbert train.
Taffs Well station is a 10 minute walk from the ground with a couple of good pubs on the way.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 pm

joeywills98 wrote:

Go by train.

The Bridgend train goes though Barry and then up to Merthyr or Aberdare, stopping at Taffs Well. Most of them anyway - only the odd one turns right to Caerphilly.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:07 am

I’m driving up from Bridgend

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:22 pm

barry boy wrote:
joeywills98 wrote:

Go by train.

The Bridgend train goes though Barry and then up to Merthyr or Aberdare, stopping at Taffs Well. Most of them anyway - only the odd one turns right to Caerphilly.

No trains from Bridgend in Caerphilly :shock: