Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Fans it’s expected to be announced

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:32 pm

That Current season tickets holders who went away to at least 6 Away games last season will get an Away ticket to Bournemouth on the opening game :bluebird: which is fair in my opinion :thumbright:

Vince Alm a couple of weeks ago to be fair to him & to be careful told his members to guarantee for ticket and coach to Bournemouth, City fans will have had to been to 10 Away games.

After the Bournemouth Away game it will immediately be lowered as Huddersfield will be giving us 2,500 tickets at least :thumbright: :bluebird:

After about 6 Away games in the Premier, it will then be how many Away games you’ve been away this season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Re: Cardiff City Fans it’s expected to be announced

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Current season ticket holders or holders from last season?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:38 pm

ae15 wrote:Current season ticket holders or holders from last season?

Current season ticket holders :bluebird:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers :thumbright:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 pm

ae15 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers :thumbright:

Your welcome :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm

I went to 4 aways last season, bought tickets for 5th but couldn't make it due to Illness on the day, I was really looking forward to going Bournemouth but sounds like I won't be able to go now :cry:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:01 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:I went to 4 aways last season, bought tickets for 5th but couldn't make it due to Illness on the day, I was really looking forward to going Bournemouth but sounds like I won't be able to go now :cry:

Don't forget people might not be able to go either so the number of aways needed will decrease probably?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:I went to 4 aways last season, bought tickets for 5th but couldn't make it due to Illness on the day, I was really looking forward to going Bournemouth but sounds like I won't be able to go now :cry:

There is a good chance as long as City don’t let to many Premier Seats get tickets first like they did last time in Prem, they said they had learnt lesson from that, so hopefully they get the same as us :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

thats crap how do i reunite my family now

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

There is a good chance as long as City don’t let to many Premier Seats get tickets first like they did last time in Prem, they said they had learnt lesson from that, so hopefully they get the same as us :thumbright: :bluebird:

Annis asked about this end season and they didnt know how premier holders will get allocated hopefully a bit common sense regarding what games they eill allow them to get tickets after

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis asked about this end season and they didnt know how premier holders will get allocated hopefully a bit common sense regarding what games they eill allow them to get tickets after

Surely premier holders will have to attended the same amount of aways
Also I believe it's not just season ticket holders it also includes gold members who meet the criteria

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis asked about this end season and they didnt know how premier holders will get allocated hopefully a bit common sense regarding what games they will allow them to get tickets for smaller games no shouldn't but bigger games yes get some priority after all pay £900 st :old:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:40 pm

I don't give a shit how much the pay
If the didn't go away last season then they don't get priority imo

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis asked about this end season and they didnt know how premier holders will get allocated hopefully a bit common sense regarding what games they will allow them to get tickets for smaller games no shouldn't but bigger games yes get some priority after all pay £900 st :old:

Why any priority ? it should be the same for a poor man as a rich man.

The 900 to some rich geezer possibly means nothing to him, but to the poor man in the canton the 400 is a massive outlay.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Who goes away the most, gets the tickets.
Simple really

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:I went to 4 aways last season, bought tickets for 5th but couldn't make it due to Illness on the day, I was really looking forward to going Bournemouth but sounds like I won't be able to go

Sorry but disagree.
What you paid shouldnt come in to it.
Those who have been to most aways should get the tickets.
Money shouldnt rule as you seem to think.
Before you ask, no i will not qualify if it's six aways.
Would rather see tickets go to those who travel regularly not to someone who thinks he's entitled because he's paid more for a season ticket.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Vince Alm:

Cardiff City Supporters Club AGM is tomorrow evening from 7pm to 9pm at the stadium main entrance everyone welcome.

We will also take memberships and bookings for pre season friendlies, and Bournemouth first game of the season, for season ticket holders who done 10 away last season, although at this point we cannot guarantee a ticket until the club announces the selling criteria.

Please note if you are under 18 you will need a guardian or parent to sign your consent form to allow us to get match tickets on your behalf. Obviously Adults and Over 60s can sign their own.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Bluebird Always wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:I went to 4 aways last season, bought tickets for 5th but couldn't make it due to Illness on the day, I was really looking forward to going Bournemouth but sounds like I won't be able to go

Sorry but disagree.
What you paid shouldnt come in to it.
Those who have been to most aways should get the tickets.
Money shouldnt rule as you seem to think.
Before you ask, no i will not qualify if it's six aways.
Would rather see tickets go to those who travel regularly not to someone who thinks he's entitled because he's paid more for a season ticket.

Dont think money paid is a cryteria did say it should come into it after regular away fans get their reward? And i dont qualify either :thumbup: i am a premier club member and just hopeing can get to some away games but not asking for preferences :occasion5:

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vince Alm:

Cardiff City Supporters Club AGM is tomorrow evening from 7pm to 9pm at the stadium main entrance everyone welcome.

We will also take memberships and bookings for pre season friendlies, and Bournemouth first game of the season, for season ticket holders who done 10 away last season, although at this point we cannot guarantee a ticket until the club announces the selling criteria.

Please note if you are under 18 you will need a guardian or parent to sign your consent form to allow us to get match tickets on your behalf. Obviously Adults and Over 60s can sign their own.

Be very surprised if more than six or seven hundred did 10 away games last season.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Seems fair way to divvy them up to me.
I wouldn't be in the first group for tickets as some of the away games I went to I was in the home stands. At some grounds I get fed up of how Bluebirds fans get treated or I fancy a sit down.

For those that get tickets don't forget the mayhem there last season when Man City fans celebrated and spilled over on to the pitch then the stewards started accusing Aguero of 'assault' which they later dropped because of a misunderstanding. Tin pot.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm

It’s quite simple they reward who done the most last year.

Then if any left drop criteria accordingly.

Then after the first 6 away games of this season go on them going forward.

If you are a regular away you will get tickets to every game easily.