Club superstore

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club superstore

Postby BLUEBIRD » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Ordered 3 shirts for grandsons on line unfortunately 2 were the wrong size so took them back to store to change and I asked the girl behind counter does this go onto my season ticket money and she said no only purchases in the shop does, surely this can’t be correct
BLUEBIRD

Club superstore

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Club superstore

Postby mattc752 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Ordered 3 shirts for grandsons on line unfortunately 2 were the wrong size so took them back to store to change and I asked the girl behind counter does this go onto my season ticket money and she said no only purchases in the shop does, surely this can’t be correct

Yes we have had the same spent over £100 and got told the same what a joke can’t have 10%off
mattc752

Postby BLUEBIRD » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 am

Our club takes the piss outta our supporters
BLUEBIRD

Postby Bedwas Bluebird » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 am

I bought mine in the shop and was told that the scheme isn't open till August so to retain my receipt and ask for the 10% to be added to my City Cash then so I see no reason why your situation is any different

I emailed for confirmation and got this reply

Many thanks for your email.

Please keep your receipt. Once you receive your new season ticket card, you can go in store with this and your receipt and we will instantly add this to your CityCash account balance.

Kind regards,

Natasha
Bedwas Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:06 pm

I also don't understand why the City cash gets removed if you don't use it every year, basically punishing loyalty :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby Bedwas Bluebird » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm

I just use it to get money off my season ticket so even if I don't need anything from the shop it all helps
Bedwas Bluebird

Postby BLUEBIRD » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Bedwas Bluebird wrote:I just use it to get money off my season ticket so even if I don't need anything from the shop it all helps

Yeah but they told me it won’t go on my account I spent over £150 online
BLUEBIRD

Postby BLUEBIRD » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Bedwas Bluebird wrote:I just use it to get money off my season ticket so even if I don't need anything from the shop it all helps

BLUEBIRD

Postby Brecon Bluebird » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:06 pm

I spent over £400 on the weekend and was told I had two weeks from the start of August to return with my receipts and add my points! I live 60 miles away so can hardly 'pop in'! Surely that date should be until the weekend of the first home game as a minimum. Not allowed to email or fax a copy either so I kicked up a fuss! Apparently, they've been advised to tell people this, just in case it doesn't work! When they eventually tried, they said it looked like it had gone onto my season ticket. They're hard work in the store, don't think I've ever had a great shopping experience in there! This year they asked about premier badges, £6 for 2, one on each arm. Nobody else in store, 3 staff, I thought great, I'm buying 6 tops, I'm spending enough already, so if I buy a set I can split them so that they have it on one arm rather than two. "Sorry, we can't do that..." YES YOU BLOODY CAN!! They did eventually, but again only after I kicked up a fuss!

Anyway rant over, kits are bought, looking forward to the season starting! And remember, if you need to get your reward points added, you only have until 14th August!
Brecon Bluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:

Did you not bother reading above where it said if you keep your receipts they will add it on in August??
Llan_Blue

Postby BLUEBIRD » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:32 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:

Did you not bother reading above where it said if you keep your receipts they will add it on in August??

I was told only purchases in store would be put on card not purchases from online
BLUEBIRD

Postby BLUEBIRD » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:47 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:

I was told only purchases in store would be put on card not purchases from online
BLUEBIRD

Return to General Chat