' Aron Gunnarsson on his new deal '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Aron Gunnarsson on his new deal

Aron Gunnarsson:

“It’s taken a little while, but it’s definitely been worth the wait,” he told Cardiff City’s official site.
“I always wanted to stay and I told the gaffer that. Even though I didn’t say much in the news, I just wanted to do my job on the pitch.
“It was tough work to get back, ready to represent my country at the World Cup, and for Cardiff City. Now, signing this deal has been my number one priority and I can’t wait to meet back up with the boys.
“Credit to the owner and the gaffer, we’ve worked hard to get the right players in and I can see there have been good signings. It’s all coming together, with the players who have been around for a while signing new deals too.
“My little boy was born in Cardiff and I’ve been through a lot with this club and the fans. I just can’t wait to pull on the strip again to represent the capital of Wales in the Premier League.”
Attachments
Cardiff-City-v-Nottingham-Forest-Sky-Bet-Championship-Cardiff-City-Stadium.jpg
Cardiff-City-v-Nottingham-Forest-Sky-Bet-Championship-Cardiff-City-Stadium.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Aron Gunnarsson on his new deal '

Postby mallo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 pm

I Disagree he stumbled and upset the making of new replacements that were ready he thought he was bigger than club and that the world cup would open further doors which remained shut so opted now for premier wage ? how long as he signed for :bluebird:
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Re: ' Aron Gunnarsson on his new deal '

Postby dogfound » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm

mallo wrote:I Disagree he stumbled and upset the making of new replacements that were ready he thought he was bigger than club and that the world cup would open further doors which remained shut so opted now for premier wage ? how long as he signed for :bluebird:

Warnock said he agreed prior to WC..
dogfound

Return to General Chat