" HIT THE ROAD JACK "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " HIT THE ROAD JACK "

Postby AV3 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:38 am

Is it really that important to you Sven?

Do you have some form of autism as well that drives on this obsession you have with me and trolls?
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby stephendavid » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 am

'dribbles an passes better than any of the spurs current midfielders'......now to me that quote alone sums up what a 110% numpty this guy is!!grealish better than dele alli christian ericksen heard it all now Hahahaha what a plum
stephendavid

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 am

AV3 wrote:Is it really that important to you Sven?

Do you have some form of autism as well that drives on this obsession you have with me and trolls?

there he strikes again with his over-the-top reactions :lol:
paulh_85

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

AV3 wrote:Is it really that important to you Sven?

You insult those with real disabilities yet again but that is only to be expected (from you) :oops:

I ask would you have the bottle to say such things to someone's face?

You are a troll. You don't debate. You impose your views on others and react like a child when they don't agree!

Not that important though. I have a good life away from this Forum and I was (once again) just pointing out your own inept hypocrisy!

If you don't like it back or having people tell you when you're wrong, there are always alternate sites better suited to your claimed support, i.e Aston Villa forums where other like-minded Grealish worshippers lurk! :thumbright:
Attachments
AV3.jpg
AV3.jpg (54.69 KiB) Viewed 697 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby AV3 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Sven. True to form you misunderstand. I am the one who is giving it back and you are the one who dug me out. Do you think I will ignore insults towards my club and it's players whilst you are not prepared to do so regarding your own?

Of course I would say the same things to someone in person. Do you think I would just let someone insult me and not do anything? However, I would much prefer to buy someone a pint and talk football.

Steven. The dribbling that I am referring to is not what you are accustomed to. Grealish has the opportunity to improve further when surrounded by better players and I believe that is exactly what he will do. Come back in 12 months and see who was correct.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:09 pm

AV3 wrote:Sven. True to form you misunderstand. I am the one who is giving it back and you are the one who dug me out. Do you think I will ignore insults towards my club and it's players whilst you are not prepared to do so regarding your own?

Of course I would say the same things to someone in person. Do you think I would just let someone insult me and not do anything? However, I would much prefer to buy someone a pint and talk football.

Steven. The dribbling that I am referring to is not what you are accustomed to. Grealish has the opportunity to improve further when surrounded by better players and I believe that is exactly what he will do. Come back in 12 months and see who was correct.

Footballing IQ knowledge of a parrot........what a plank
stephendavid

Postby Danny Says » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Sven wrote:
Danny Says wrote:............and the interest to CCFC in a championship player is what exactly? :roll:

And your constructive contribution to this thread is...? :roll: ;)

Jack Grealish has been a topic of conversation on this forum for some time and had you read the appropriate threads you might have seen the reaction to him!

The troll who should not be fed said Grealish would not be leaving for less than £40m and it seems now they cannot wait to cash in (for a lot less) which may not be of interest to you but it is to many on here!

Your choice to read and your choice to ignore and we eagerly look forward to the most excellent and topical replacement thread that will surely follow from yourself shortly! :thumbright: :clap:

We hold our bated breath not a lot! ;) :laughing6:

I have no interest in the horrible whinging little prima donna. Ok :old:
Danny Says

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:43 pm

AV3 wrote:Sven. True to form you misunderstand. I am the one who is giving it back and you are the one who dug me out. Do you think I will ignore insults towards my club and it's players whilst you are not prepared to do so regarding your own?

You're the one giving it back?! :? Are you rollocks! :lol:

Got a grip, fella! :lol: You are a 'biter' extraordinaire and your posts to certain members (including myself) confirm that 100% :oops:

So, you are saying you would call fit and healthy individuals some of the names you've used to their face? Really? Somehow, I doubt it...but that's all conjecture until you are put in that position! ;)

Where have I 'insulted' the Villa? :? I am usually complimentary to them and see them as a 'proper' club, so you surely can't be whingeing about the thread that was put up because Villa are currently in financial trouble ahead of the new season? It was just stating fact (even though you initially disputed that) and it's the same as what our club suffered previously. We came through it and so will Villa!

Equally, as stated in this thread, I am actually someone who thinks Grealish can play. However, I equally believe he deliberately 'dives' in order to gain an advantage. That deliberation is, in my book, 'cheating' and thankfully, he will be found out if he continues to do that in the Premier League once VAR (something that has grown on me following its use in the World Cup) comes into force here

As for you? As previously stated, I don't know you as a person, so I don't make the personal remarks that you see fit to use about others (mentally/physically disabled, autistic just to name a few) and prefer to deal with the invented character that calls itself AV3

Up to you if you want to continue the tennis match but you already know I believe your 'character' to be a fraud (I have my reasons) but I will say that you are not the obvious troll. As big a nuisance he is, you're just not in his league...a bit like the Villa are not in ours! ;) :laughing6:
Attachments
AV3 Comment.jpg
AV3 Comment.jpg (58.39 KiB) Viewed 674 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stephendavid » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Hahahaha class sven,hes from maesteg anyway fella
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:45 am

OK Sven - Last time I'm going to attempt to clear up your misconceptions. After this, you're on your own.

I am not a "biter extraordinaire" Indeed it is the exact opposite. I have young Steven religiously following me around the forum like a lapdog, closely follwed by Carephilly Bluebird and PaulH. Then there is you with your constant "Do not feed the troll" drivel every time I post anything.

If someone insults me, I would retaliate. As for being "fit and healthy", my question to you was genuine. You have rituals such as your constant obsession with the word troll and not feeding him. Autistic people also have rituals.

I believe Grealish does not dive and so did every other Cardiff fan until "Bad loser Warnock" opened his big mouth. Warnock is as big a cheat as you can get and if you want to kick umps out of a player, you can hardly be in a position to question how quickly he goes to ground. Glass houses and all that.

As for me? I don't suffer fools gladly - Fools just like you Mr Sven. Behave like a prat and I will question you. You seem to think that getting all the gang onside against me will somehow bother me or intimidate me. I really couldn't care less who says what about me. I like to post about the Villa and I post on threads about the Villa. If you think that makes me a troll then crack on.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby dogfound » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 am

AV3 wrote:OK Sven - Last time I'm going to attempt to clear up your misconceptions. After this, you're on your own.

I am not a "biter extraordinaire" Indeed it is the exact opposite. I have young Steven religiously following me around the forum like a lapdog, closely follwed by Carephilly Bluebird and PaulH. Then there is you with your constant "Do not feed the troll" drivel every time I post anything.

If someone insults me, I would retaliate. As for being "fit and healthy", my question to you was genuine. You have rituals such as your constant obsession with the word troll and not feeding him. Autistic people also have rituals.

I believe Grealish does not dive and so did every other Cardiff fan until "Bad loser Warnock" opened his big mouth. Warnock is as big a cheat as you can get and if you want to kick umps out of a player, you can hardly be in a position to question how quickly he goes to ground. Glass houses and all that.

As for me? I don't suffer fools gladly - Fools just like you Mr Sven. Behave like a prat and I will question you. You seem to think that getting all the gang onside against me will somehow bother me or intimidate me. I really couldn't care less who says what about me. I like to post about the Villa and I post on threads about the Villa. If you think that makes me a troll then crack on.

i thought you disliked drama queens that bore everyone by talking about themselves.?
eh oh.
dogfound

Postby Sven » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 am

AV3 wrote:OK Sven - Last time I'm going to attempt to clear up your misconceptions. After this, you're on your own.

No misconceptions from me, fella! ;) I know what you are and what your character(s) stand for! :thumbright:

You are exactly what I stated and your response(s) prove that beyond, as does your so-called assumption that I must be autistic for daring to out you as a troll, which you most certainly are; a genuine poster would be able to debate sensibly without having to resort to biting when others disagree with them before resorting to insult, name-calling, personal attacks on character and (frankly) disgraceful insinuations regarding people who are really disabled mentally or physically

You clearly do care who says what about you and you're an embarrassment to yourself, fella. Simple as...

But for the record, I don't think anyone 'religiously' follows you around the Forum 'like a lap dog'; I think that is a fantasy in your own head that you would like to believe, as it would somehow make you 'important' when you're just a nuisance in reality!

The simple fact is that some people (from their own making) are noticed more than others and you come into that category, i.e. someone who has no problem imposing his (or her) views on others but not being able to take them back with any dignity!

Let's hope this is the last time you respond. That way, we can all have some rest from your perpetual desire to have the last word (something else that gives you away) and move on to more important topics (99.9% of which won't involve Aston Villa and by default you) :thumbright:
Attachments
AV3 Sour Grapes.jpg
AV3 Sour Grapes.jpg (53.19 KiB) Viewed 634 times
Sven

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:51 am

Over to you AV :happy1:
Just like Wimbledon lol
Bay Blue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 am

Bay Blue wrote:Over to you AV :happy1:
Just like Wimbledon lol

He's clearly a WUM - He'd be long gone by now if he wasn't.

Blokes a first class bike seat sniffer.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:00 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:Over to you AV :happy1:
Just like Wimbledon lol

He's clearly a WUM - He'd be long gone by now if he wasn't.

Blokes a first class bike seat sniffer.

My money’s on Sven :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Postby stephendavid » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:18 am

Premier League v Championship. Only 1 winner :thumbright:
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 am

Form is temporary young Steven but class is permanent. I doubt anyone is "bitter" or has "sour grapes" towards Cardiff other than in Sven's misconceived mind.

Did you know he has a wonderful life away from the forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 am

AV - Last time I’m going to attempt to clear up your misconceptions. After this, you’re on your own.

Well that’s the white flag of surrender if I’m not mistaken, a classic tactical withdrawal when your up against it :lol:

Game set and match to Sven :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Previous

Return to General Chat