Season Ticket Holders can buy additional match tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Chris Holmes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Season Ticket Holders can buy max. 2 additional match tickets (1 at Club Member price), subject to availability, for our first 5 league matches at CCS from 9am on Tues 17th July! Full pricing, match categories and on-sale dates here > bit.ly/2KVM9u1
Chris Holmes

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season Ticket Holders can buy additional match tickets

Postby ae15 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Does anyone know if you can move your season ticket for a game to sit with a friend with a match ticket?
ae15

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:10 pm

ae15 wrote:Does anyone know if you can move your season ticket for a game to sit with a friend with a match ticket?

You have to ring office with his seat number see if there is a seat next to him if not can always see if two together elsewhere and see if they will move both you?
Ps may be better to go down with details probably easier :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby ae15 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ae15 wrote:Does anyone know if you can move your season ticket for a game to sit with a friend with a match ticket?

You have to ring office with his seat number see if there is a seat next to him if not can always see if two together elsewhere and see if they will move both you?
Ps may be better to go down with details probably easier :thumbup:

Cheers mate
ae15

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Stupid idea this in my opinion. Season ticket holders do not need to buy any extra tickets at all. People are just going to buy up all the Man Utd Liverpool Chelsea Man City ones and flog them on for more money.
Llan_Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 pm

would have liked the club to have made the early games against Burnley..Leicester, Brighton and Fulham voucher games..

purchase a ticket and recieve a voucher which entitles you to buy a cat A ticket for the game against liverpool..man u..spurs or chelsea...
dogfound

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:29 pm

dogfound wrote:would have liked the club to have made the early games against Burnley..Leicester, Brighton and Fulham voucher games..

purchase a ticket and recieve a voucher which entitles you to buy a cat A ticket for the game against liverpool..man u..spurs or chelsea...

So if people are unable to go to the first four games they can’t go to the other four don’t seem fair to me.

Should be simple. Season ticket holders get there seat, members get first dibs on the tickets, then general sale.

No need for anything else. Why would a season ticket holder suddenly need an extra two tickets they surely already have seats with there mates.

Just seems like the club is stopping us getting new fans.
Llan_Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:would have liked the club to have made the early games against Burnley..Leicester, Brighton and Fulham voucher games..

So if people are unable to go to the first four games they can’t go to the other four don’t seem fair to me.

Should be simple. Season ticket holders get there seat, members get first dibs on the tickets, then general sale.

No need for anything else. Why would a season ticket holder suddenly need an extra two tickets they surely already have seats with there mates.

Just seems like the club is stopping us getting new fans.

they are not the 1st 4 games...it makes sure the tickets are going to fans not tourists..and the club get the benefit of extra sales for the less attractive games....and like everything i post re ticket sales its not something i just conjured up on the spur of the moment but something other clubs have done successfully..

the season ticket holder announcement is clearly the club realising the ground isnt going to be full..
and yes new fans should have been encouraged
dogfound

Postby stevee1966 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:03 pm

I looked at e-ticketing today and with the 'purchase season ticket / select your own seat' choice it was virtually impossible to get 2 seats together, so i'm assuming it will be the same for match day tickets when they go on sale.
stevee1966

Postby dogfound » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

stevee1966 wrote:I looked at e-ticketing today and with the 'purchase season ticket / select your own seat' choice it was virtually impossible to get 2 seats together, so i'm assuming it will be the same for match day tickets when they go on sale.

loads in the upper tier mate...
dogfound

Return to General Chat