Neil Warnock tells Cardiff Fans/ Spent £24mill & Tells Fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Neil Warnock tells Cardiff Fans/ Spent £24mill & Tells F

Postby fred keenor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

10 million plus what he can raise by selling tomlin, bogle ?
fred keenor

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 pm

fred keenor wrote:
maccydee wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Just out of interest, what’s our connection with Nathaniel cars?

Owned by Mendez Laing.

:lol:

Same here that's top class maccydee :lol: :notworthy:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Lengee wrote:Most interesting point was that he still has £10million to spend if he wants to.
He says he prob won't!
I am hoping this is just to play down expectation and in reality he will be looking to spend it. If he makes further enquiries for players he won't have said to potential selling clubs that he is keen to purchase!
We need another striker desperately....if Zahore got injured we'd look really threadbare in attack (however good Madin e is in pre season?!).

Where did the £10m figure come from? Not disputing it, just interested as to where it came from originally, and if this amount is 100% guaranteed rather than a figure some , including myself, threw around a while back as a minimum estimate of the amount likely to be made available. Has Tan or Warnock said the budget for this transfer window is £34m? I have seen a few different figures mentioned, but not really heard anything concrete from those at the top.
Steve Zodiak

Postby tonythomas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 pm

NW stated in his Q&A at Nathaniel Motors that they'd spent £24m so far and that he had £10m left to spend.
I've yet to know a manager that didn't use ALL of his transfer budget,and even though he said he may not use it, I'm hoping there's another permanent signing in the offing, Ryan Woods please.
tonythomas

Postby maccydee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
fred keenor wrote:
maccydee wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:Just out of interest, what’s our connection with Nathaniel cars?

Owned by Mendez Laing.

:lol:

Same here that's top class maccydee :lol: :notworthy:

Cheers Tony.
maccydee

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm

tonythomas wrote:NW stated in his Q&A at Nathaniel Motors that they'd spent £24m so far and that he had £10m left to spend.
I've yet to know a manager that didn't use ALL of his transfer budget,and even though he said he may not use it, I'm hoping there's another permanent signing in the offing, Ryan Woods please.

I find it strange if it’s true that this amount is available and he’s not going to spend it.

Every team can improve, no team is 100% sorted. Just look at Man City as an example. No matter how good you’re squad is you can always tweak and improve it and 10mill would certainly improve our squad, no question, as just look at our midfield which is the same if not weaker than last seasons. Not good enough IMO.

The only thing I could think of is that he’s holding some back for January?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Previous

Return to General Chat